Foodconsumer.org

 
USCards.com Bookmark Us
All Food, Diet and Health News 
 
 Misc. News
 Must-Read News
 Letter to Editor
 Featured Products
 Recalls & Alerts
 Consumer Affair
 Non-food Things
 Health Tips
 Interesting Sites
 
 Diet & Health
 Heart & Blood
 Cancer
 Body Weight
 Children & Women
 General Health
 Nutrition
 
 Food & Health
 Food Chemicals
 Biological Agents
 Cooking & Packing
 Technologies
 Agri. & Environ.
 Laws & Politics
 
 General Health
 Drug News
 Diseases
 Mental Health
 Infectious Disease
 Environment
 Lifestyle
 Government
 Other News
 
 Food Consumer
 FC News & Others
Search





Search Foodconsumer & Others


Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo
Newsfeed

foodconsumer.org news feed
Su bmit news[release]



More than 100 credit cards available at uscards.com from uscards.com, you can pick more than 100 credit cards


Misc. News : Letter to Editor Last Updated: Apr 20, 2011 - 9:38:09 AM


Murcury Toxicity Due to Dental Amalgams
By Kelly Calabrese
Jan 31, 2008 - 4:09:43 PM

E.mail t.his a.rticle
 P.rinter f.riendly p.age
Get n.ewsletter
 
   

I came into the world healthy. I was poisoned by age 8. I started having weird symptoms of brain fog, fatigue, chronic bleeding nose, and weight gain. I was in and out of doctors for 10 years saying that there was nothing wrong with me and it was all in my head. Little did they know they were correct? I am one of those individuals who are very sensitive to mercury. Having 14 amalgams for 30 years put a big strain on my immune system. I was told I was headed for Lou Gerig’s disease.

With my persistence and the luck of living in a place where there were qualified practitioners to help me, I am happy to say I am 7 years amalgam free and have just a bit of mercury toxicity. I am grateful for the challenge and awareness and I am now a qualified practitioner helping others with their mercury toxicity exposure.

 

Kelly Calabrese MS, CCN

Colorado Springs , CO

Editor's note:  When we talk about a toxin, it does not mean that a substance definitely causes toxic reactions in everyone at the same clinical level.  A toxic substance can kill one person while it does not affect others as much.  We believe that mercury in dental amalgams acts just like other toxins.  The editor personally had experienced misery after getting silver fillings in a tooth.  Fatigue, particularly in the afternoon after one or two o'clock is the obvious symptoms.  The poisoning symptoms can last a few years or longer.  The message is that we need to learn to control our life.  








© 2004-2008 by foodconsumer.org unless otherwise specified

Top of Page




Google
 
Web foodconsumer.org

Search Consumer-friendly Health Sites












We have moved to Food Consumer . Org



disclaimer | advertising | jobs | privacy | about us | newsletter | Submit news/articles
link partners: | Buy Viagra | MarketAmerica.com |
Buy a home | Auto Insurance | Mortgage refinancing | DaytonaCPA.com | Take Your Blog to a Higher Level
© Copyright 2004 - 2008 foodconsumer.org All rights reserved

Disclaimer: What's published on this website should be considered opinions of respective writers only and foodconsumer.org which has no political agenda nor commercial ambition may or may not endorse any opinion of any writer. No accuracy is guaranteed although writers are doing their best to provide accurate information only. The information on this website should not be construed as medical advice and should not be used to replace professional services provided by qualified or licensed health care workers. The site serves only as a platform for writers and readers to share knowledge, experience, and information from the scientific community, organizations, government agencies and individuals. Foodconsumer.org encourages readers who have had medical conditions to consult with licensed health care providers - conventional and or alternative medical practitioners.