DONATE You may be getting an extra side dish with your Thanksgiving turkey that you didn’t bargain for: a risky drug called ractopamine.Ractopamine is a growth enhancing
Wednesday Nov 6, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a high fat diet, to be exact, a diet with high coconut oil, can delay premature aging and
Friday Oct 24, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a lot of soy products such as soybean, soybean curd or tufo, allium vegetables like onion and garlic, ...
Monday Oct 19, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The Western diet has been linked to a higher risk of colorectal cancer. A new study in American Journal ...
Contact: Dawn Peterssciencenewsroom@wiley.com781-388-8408Wiley Drinking decaf coffee may be good for the liver Researchers from the National Cancer Institute report that decaffeinated coffee drinking may benefit liver health. ...
Contact: Sarah Yangscyang@berkeley.edu510-643-7741University of California - Berkeley@UCBerkeleyNews Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds Berkeley — Fad diets come and go, ...
- Ten Key Papers that Challenge the Pro-fluoridtion Mantra
- FDA approves Lynparza to treat advanced ovarian cancer
- FDA approves Viekira Pak to treat hepatitis C
- Pharmaceutical Industry Expects to create 45000 more jobs in India in 2015
- Drug Information Update - FDA approves new antibacterial drug Zerbaxa
- Are you buying organic milk from these dairies? - newsletter 12-22-14 from Organic Consumers Association
- Is your State Targeted by the Fluoridation Lobby?
- Low glycemic diets may not improve cardiovascular outcomes when compared to high-glycemic diets
- 5 Ways to Amp Up your New Year’s Diet Resolution
- FDA MedWatch - 0.9 Percent Sodium Chloride Injection USP in 100 mL MINI-BAG PLUS Container by Baxter: Recall - Particulate Matter
- Prince George Officially Ends Fluoridation - newsletter form fluoridealert.org
- Investigation: “Factory Farms” Producing Massive Quantities of Organic Milk and Eggs
- Shocking news from Ontario - newsletter from fluoridealert.org
- Caralluma fimbriata extract may prevent diabetes mellitus type 2 or insulin resistance
- Poster Competition & Teleconference
- Raspberry ketone fights obesity, fatty liver - studies
- Meet the FAN Team on Sunday - Newsletter from Fluoridealert.org
- Uncounted Votes Sink Measure 92 - newsletter 121214 from Organic Consumers Association
- Breaking News: Perdue Contract Farmer Lets Cameras in His Barns
- New Science Website Reveals the Truth About Sugar
- Please do this TODAY! Protect Your Right to Know!
- Alcohol drinking linked to low risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Sugar promotes dental caries, fluoride may not help much
- High salt can raise risk of cardiovascular disease
- Vitamin D supplements help diabetes mellitus type 1, type 2
Tuesday Dec 2, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study in Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences suggests that drinking green tea or sour tea may help ...
- Weight Loss Success: Lessons Learned from Studies of Successful Losers
- Study confirms efficacy of Hoodia gordonii as weight loss supplement
- Dietary fat affects outcome of breast cancer
- Some weight loss supplements OxyELITE Pro linked to acute hepatitis
Contact: Jeremy Moorejeremy.firstname.lastname@example.orgAmerican Association for Cancer Research@aacr Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence PHILADELPHIA — Higher levels of total cholesterol and ...
- The GM Contamination Register: a review of recorded contamination incidents associated with genetically modified organisms (GMOs), 1997–2013
- Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. -- the first sixteen years
- How Safe is Your Tap Water? Not Very, Judging From Fish!
- More highly toxic compound superweed-killers on the way!
AD Link: Loca.com - your next vitamin superstore. November 22, 2014 Visit the Mercola Video Library Story at-a-glance+ By Dr. Mercola The corporate and regulatory forces that are out to get ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Even Without Kids, Couples Eat Frequent Family Meals
- Back to School Ideas and Easy Family Dinners
- Healthy Recipes: Red Chard with Shallots
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals
Looking to fight the onslaught of unhealthy foods and take control of your health? Just follow my top three tips: Know what’s in food before you ...
- Reily Foods Recalls Chili Seasoning Kits Due to Undeclared Peanut and Almond Allergens
- Kkot Saem Sprouts, Inc. Recalls Soybean Sprouts and Mungbean Sprouts Because of Possible Health Risk
- Bethel Nutritional Consulting, Inc. Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of B-Lipo Capsules Due to the Presence of an Undeclared Drug Ingredient
- Bethel Nutritional Consulting, Inc. Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of SLIM-K Capsules Due to Undeclared Drug Ingredient
Zachary Confections, Inc. Announces a Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Market Pantry (Target) Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds For Undeclared Peanut in Product
Contact:Consumer:(800) 316-6151 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — December 18, 2014 — Frankfort, IN. — Frankfort -based Zachary Confections, Inc. announced today a nationwide voluntary recall of one lot ...
- Opposing Fluoridation in Canada in 2014
- Will the FDA put your local farmer out of business? - newsletter 12-04-14 from Organic Consumers Association
- Monsanto strikes again
- 10 Million People Freed From Fluoridation in 2014
MEDIA ADVISORY December 9, 2014 Contacts: Rich Bindell, Food & Water Watch, 202-683-2457 Advocates for Safe Food and Water to Protest TPP and Fast Track Outside ...
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
Visit the Mercola Video Library Story at-a-glance+ By Dr. Mercola There are many reasons to switch to grass-fed beef.1 For example, I've discussed thenutritional differences between organic pastured beef2 and that ...