Wed. April 15, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study in Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews suggests taking omega-3 fatty acids may not reduce the risk of
Tuesday March 31, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study published this year in Nutrition and Cancer suggests that eating garlic may reduce the risk of
Monday March 30, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating omega-3 fatty acid rich fish oil or taking fish oil supplements may help breast cancer survival, according to ...
Thursday March 26, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- On March 25, World Cancer Research Fund International (WCRF) reported on its website that drinking alcoholic beverages can induce ...
A review published in Neuroscience & Bio behavioral Reviews suggests eating fish often may reduce the risk of dementia like Alzheimer's disease. The review was intended ...
Some consumers like to use empty pill capsules as a vehicle to take powder dietary supplements. These empty capsules, made of gelatin or cellulose or ...
- Drinking coffee may induce spontaneous abortion
- Induced abortion linked to breast cancer risk
- Making it Happen: the Maker Movement Makes Its Mark in Colorado
- [BREAKING] Bill to "Fast Track" massive trade deal just introduced
- Flame Retardants Cause Chemical-Induced Insulin Resistance, Studies Find
- Ready for GMO Labels, Hillary? Newsletter 041615 from Organic Consumers Association
- Fish Oil, Your Best Supplement
- FDA warns consumers not to use muscle growth product called Tri-Methyl Xtreme
- Eating fish lowers risk of Alzheimer's disease
- Media Advisory: Capitol City Fruit Plans Clinton Visit April 15, 2015
- Three out of four Key Haven residents oppose release of genetically modified mosquitoes
- Eat Right to Protect Your Eyesight
- Mid-life proteinuria linked to late-life dementia
- Toxic Weed Killer Glyphosate Found in Breast Milk, Infant Formula
- Did TEDx Miss the Point on Potential Therapeutic Benefits of Hemp-derived CBD Oil?
- Protein, amino acid supplements prevent muscle loss during a weight loss intervention
- Vinegar may help fight diabetes mellitus
- Healthy Recipes: Warm Quinoa and Walnut Salad
Thursday April 09, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Raynold V Yin and Olivia J Phung at Western University of Health Sciences in St, Pomona, California conducted a ...
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence
- Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds
- Weight Loss Success: Lessons Learned from Studies of Successful Losers
- Study confirms efficacy of Hoodia gordonii as weight loss supplement
Story at-a-glance− The film chronicles eight people who collectively suffered from 22 different chronic diseases who were placed on a 28-day juice fast, with amazing results All ...
- The controversial drug in your dinner
- Is your wine tainted with carcinogenic arsenic
- Major Media Coverage & Harvard Prof. Calls For Lower Fluoride Levels
- Cooking with spices/herbs prevents toxic chemicals in cooked meat
Are you eating an endocrine-disrupting chemical? According to a new EWG analysis, the preservative propyl paraben – linked to disruptions in the body’s hormone signaling and ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Healthiest Nation Soup
- Healthy Recipes; Singapore Noodles
- Healthy Recipes: Beans and Greens Burritos
- Healthy recipes: Celery Root and Parsnip Soup
Garlic Salmon with Black Bean Sauce Garlic Salmon Fish is a delicious dinner option, rich in protein, B vitamins and selenium. Salmon is rich in beneficial omega-3 fatty ...
- Hines Nut Company Voluntary WALNUT HALVES AND PIECES Due to Possible Health Risk Recalls
- Conway Import Co., Inc. is Voluntarily Recalling Conway Organic Sesame Ginger Dressing and Conway Citrus Organic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Whole Foods Market Voluntarily Recalls Packaged Raw Macadamia Nuts Due To Possible Health Risk
- Schnucks Recalls Chef’s Express California Pasta Salad Because of Possible Health Risk
Prolainat Voluntarily Recalls Trader Joe’s A Dozen Sweet Bites Due to Undeclared Coconut ContactConsumer:Trader Joe’s Customer Relations 626-599-3817Media:Agathe Vanderesse /Quality Manager Prolainat FrancePhone: +33 5 62 65 95 ...
- Dedicated to Dirt - Newsletter 040915 from Organic Consumers Association
- Organic Stakeholders Sue USDA Over Allegedly Illegal Power Grab
- Controversial Animal Drugs Backed by Corporate Science
- The Meat Debate We Should Be Having - Newsletter 040215 from Organic Consumers Association
Thanks to pressure from thousands of people, Lowe’s is finally taking action on bee-killing pesticides! Today, Lowe’s announced that it’s making a public commitment to ...
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
The chemical used for fluoridation is not a natural mineral. Fluorosilicic acid used for fluoridation across this country is an unstable poisonous hazardous waste chemical ...