Thursday Nov 26, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new Chinese study suggests that eating lots of soy foods like tofu may help reduce risk of prostate
Monday Nov 23, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study published in 2015 in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests eating a vegan diet may
Fox News reported today that the U.S. Food and drug Administration had approved the petition filed by AquaBounty Technologies to sell its genetically modified (GM) ...
Chocolate linked to lower risk diabetes mellitus Chocolate consumption may help lower risk of diabetes mellitus in individuals who are young and have a healthy body ...
A new review suggests that resveratrol a compound found in red grapes may be used as a dietary supplement to help people with diabetes mellitus. The ...
Monday Sept 7, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new meta-analysis published in Neuroscience & Bio behavioral Reviews suggests that intake of fish, but not long chain ...
- Electromagnetic fields from Wi-Fi routers affect liver enzymes
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus linked to kidney stones
- Prostate cancer patients should avoid eating too much saturated fat
- Victory! Agent Orange Crops Halted
- Everything You Need to Know About Food Stamp Fraud
- Mediterranean diet helps fight prostate cancer
- Eating soy lowers prostate cancer risk
- Vitamin C helps prevent prostate cancer
- FDA approves GE salmon
- Mobile phone use increases brain cancer glioma risk
- Antibiotics boost diabetes mellitus risk
- Selenium bad for prostate cancer patients
- Calcium, phosphorus boost lethal prostate cancer risk
- Vegan diet linked to lower prostate cancer risk
- Magnesium supplements help diabetes mellitus patients
- Media Hype and Deceptive Garcinia Cambogia Products
- Mediterranean diet lowers risk of breast cancer
- Pollutants up insulin resistance risk, but vitamin C ---
Sunday Nov 22, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A review suggests that vitamin C supplementation can help lower fasting blood sugar, but have no effect on glycated ...
- Lowering Risk of a Major Eye Disease
- Healthy lifestyle prevents stroke
- Intentional weight loss lowers death risk
- Oxytocin helps weight loss
Loren Cordain, the world’s leading expert and founder of the Paleo Diet movement, partners with HealthyWage to host a Paleo Diet-Focused Weight Loss Challenge; Seattle ...
- Fluoridation Chemical Company Fined $2 Billion
- Report reveals Feds didn't protect communities of color from fluoridation: FAN calls for 5-step alternative
- Bad for bees, bad for our waters - enewsletter from Center for Food Safety
- Report finds most fast food chains serve meat raised on drugs
Monday, November 23, 2015 8-830 PM Eastern (5-5:30 PM Pacific) "Protecting your gut from Roundup" Dear Friends, I've got some news that many of you have been waiting for for a ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipe: Apples Galore
- Healthy Recipes: Winter Squash and Sage
- Healthy Recipes: Ratatouille with Millet
- Healthy Recipes: Easy Herbed Chicken
Cranberry Apple Salsa Holiday Cranberry SalsaDress up your holiday table with a cranberry side that’s not in the shape of a can. This classic raw ...
- Book News: An Interview with Dawn Lerman, author of My Fat Dad: A Memoir of Food, Love, and Family, with Recipes
- Pizzeria Toro Team to Open Restaurant in Former Monuts Location
- Royal Frozen Food Recalls Frozen Food Products
- Walkers Shortbread, Inc. Names Mark Kleinman As Next CEO
Friday Nov 27, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that taking fish, which is made of omega-3 fatty acids, and eating olive oil may ...
- The case that could decide GE labeling
- DARK Act to get Senate hearing - letter from Organic Consumers Association
- Hallelujah! - newsletter 092415 from Organic Consumers Association
- I'm keeping the enemy close - from Organic Consumers Association
Subscribe & Read Past Issues | OCA Homepage | Donate | View on Web TOP NEWS OF THE WEEK Unholy Alliance Never underestimate the power of a mom. Or a blogger. Or, worse yet, ...
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
'greatness and beauty' Dear Organic Consumer, Passing through an airport recently, I picked up Malcolm Gladwell’s latest book, “David and Goliath.” In the book’s introduction, Gladwell says he ...