Thursday July 31, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Previous studies have associated tree nut consumption with reduced risk of diabetes mellitus. A meta-analysis reveals a link between
GMO Alert: long-term toxicity of a Roundup herbicide and a Roundup-tolerant genetically modified maize
Editor's comment: Forward this article to as many friends of yours as possible.
Contact: Meng Zhaoeic@nrren.org86-138-049-98773Neural Regeneration Research Ginkgo biloba enhances neurogenesis and improves recovery following a stroke in mice Led by Dr. Zahoor A. Shah, Dr. Shadia E. Nada ...
Wednesday July 23, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study recently published in Journal of Nutrition suggests that drinking tea can help weight loss or prevent ...
Wednesday July 23, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eicosanoyl-5-hydroxytryptamide (EHT), a minor ingredient of coffee which has nothing to do with caffeine, may protect against Alzheimer's disease, ...
Tuesday July 22, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A case report (1) suggests that taking a high dose of green tea extract, which is commonly used by ...
- Organics, Mad Cow & Bee Killers - 08/01/14 newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
- Weight loss may reverse basal-like breast cancer ***
- Food Safety Modernization Act and Animal Feed
- Rice bran helps human rotavirus diarrhea
- Dietary fat linked to colon cancer
- USDA Announces Additional Food Safety Requirements, New Inspection System for Poultry Products
- What can you do to reduce risk of death from ebola infection?
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Food & Water Watch Denounces USDA Plans to Privatize Poultry Inspection
- 2014 State Sales Tax Holidays
- Chinese ginseng prevents obesity in mice fed high fat diet
- Breaking News: Big Food Spends Millions to Hide the Truth - New EWG report
- Definitions and potential health benefits of the Mediterranean diet: views from experts around the world (2)
- Definitions and potential health benefits of the Mediterranean diet: views from experts around the world
- Release: Aug. 4 Rally in Denver Marks Colorado GMO Labeling Ballot Initiative
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Obama’s Clean Power Plant Rule
- Cord Blood: What You Need to Know
- Female has toothed organ to saw through fruit skin
- FDA Updates for Health Professionals - 07-30-14
- Otostegia persica good for hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, high cholesterol
- What you need to know after total hip arthroplasty?
- DEADLINE TOMORROW: Help Stop ‘Agent Orange’ Crops!
- Antioxidants prevent acute heart attack
- Increased coffee intake linked to reduced diabetes mellitus risk
- Soy protein isolates versus whey protein isolates, which is better?
- Which iron supplement is better for iron deficiency anemia?
Tuesday July 29, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study in the journal Amino Acids suggests that supplementation with whey protein after highly intense eccentric exercise ...
- 3 Garcinia Cambogia Extract 1000mg Potassium Calcium 60% HCA Weight Loss Pure
- High Cholesterol Increases Risk of Breast Cancer
- New guidelines for Alzheimer's disease prevention
- Exercise-induced weight loss weakens bone strength
Editor's note: This review was originally published on TEJAS: The Edgy Journal of Alive Sciences...
- Meat Plant Previously Passing USDA Audits Now Implicated in Chinese Food Safety Scandal
- Aspartame can be a potential carcinogen - review suggests
- Preventing foodborne illness, naturally -- with cinnamon
- Review Engineered Nanomaterials in Food: Implications for Food Safety and Consumer Health
Saturday July 26, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Zinc oxide, a form of nanoparticles that is often used as a supplemental source of zinc, may help patients ...
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
- Boosts Disruptive Hormone by 1000% in 5 Days - Avoid This Eating Mistake
By Marcia Wood April 3, 2014 Some of today's popular baked goods might tomorrow contain a butter-like extract, derived from rice bran oil, as a partial replacement for margarine, butter ...
- Healthy Recipes: Caribbean Cabbage
- Healthy Recipes: Scottish Oat Crackers
- How Adults Use Menu Label Information in Restaurants, by State, 2012
- Healthy Recipes: Mustard Chicken with Summer Vegetables
From the AICR Test KitchenWeek of July 28, 2014Download 300 dpi photoContact: Alice Bender, (202) 328-7744 Green Peas and Red Potatoes with Fresh Dill from the American Institute ...
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Issues Voluntary Recall For Various Chunks of Energy Products
- SW Wisc Dairy Goat Products Coop issues voluntary recall of Raw Goat Milk Mild Cheddar Cheese Lot Code 103-114 because of possible health risk
- Hummingbird Wholesale Recalls Organic Raw Carob Powder for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- CONSUMER ALERT: UNDECLARED MILK IN Uprising brand “Carrot Drink”, “Beet Drink” and in “Peanut Punch”
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For media interviews or review copies contact: (801) 489-4084 PR@Cedarfort.com For bulk or gift sales contact: Rodney Fife Northwest Regional Sales Manager (801) 852-3223 Nwrep@Cedarfort.com Watch Two Dutch Oven Chefs and Authors ...
- Commentary: Conflicts of interests, confidentiality and censorship in health risk assessment: the example of an herbicide and a GMO
- Safe Minimum Cooking Temperatures - Tips from USDA
- Monsanto Latte?
- Heading for the showdown
For Immediate Release Contact: Larry Cooper, Right to Know Colorado, tel 720.467.0189, email@example.com Steven Hoffman, Compass Natural Marketing, tel 303.807.1042, firstname.lastname@example.org From Tractors to Strollers: Coloradans Call for GMO Labeling Right to Know Colorado ...
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
- Are You Eating These Unsavory Ingredients? Part Two
- Are You Eating These Unsavory Ingredients? Part One
http://www.foodconsumer.org /newsite/Safety/chemical/ aspartame_can_be_a_potential_ carcinogen_0721140644.html You recently posted an article about work by the Italian Ramazzini Foundation calling for the urgent consideration of aspartame as a carcinogen. ...