Saturday Sep 13, 2014 (Foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that eating ginger often or taking a ginger supplement may help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
Monday Sep 8, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Hoggard et al. at University of Aberdeen in Bucksburn, Aberdeen, UK conducted a study and found a bilberry extract
Wednesday Sep 3, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - Regularly eating breakfast particularly high fiber cereals may help prevent type 2 diabetes mellitus in children, according to a ...
Saturday Aug 30, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - A study suggests that eating Rice koji can prevent obesity or induce weight loss and reduce risk of developing ...
Friday Aug 29, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - A new study showed that children who consumed high amounts of sugar sweetened beverages from age 10 and 13 ...
Editor's note: Consumer Reports has reviewed FDA data on mercury in fish and found evidence suggesting that pregnant women should not eat any tuna. Concerned readers may send their comments to FDA following a link at the end of this document....
- Probiotics prevent diseases
- Ginger extracts improve high fructose induced renal injury
- Vitamin E intake critical during 'the first 1,000 days'
- High fat diet increases Parkinson's disease risk
- Yokukansan helps schizophrenia
- Herbs and sexual performance - review
- Dietary nitrate boosts nitric oxide production
- Hypertension and nutritional status: What to eat to prevent high blood pressure
- "2,000 Bull Project" Targets Cattle Traits
- Green coffee bean extract prevents obesity
- Silica nanoparticles may raise Alzheimer's disease risk
- Silicon dioxide nanoparticles can damage multiple organs
- Vitamin D3 supplement prevents type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Is This Why So Many People Seem to Be Gluten Intolerant Today?
- The DARK Truth - Letter from Organic Consumers Association
- Three victories - News from fluoridealert.org
- Amino acid supplement helps diabetic foot wounds
- Parenteral glutamine supplement helps acute liver injury
- Anxiety drugs linked to higher Alzheimer's disease risk
- Fast food linked to gestational diabetes
- Vitamin D supplements may help some Alzheimer's patients
- Eating Fish May Lower Risk For Hearing Loss
- Probiotic helps prevent breast cancer
- More than 40 percent of sodium comes from 10 common types of food
- CDC report finds sodium consumption high among U.S. children
- Moringa oleifera supplement good source of iron
Friday Sep 12, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new review suggests \vitamin D supplementation helps prevent cardiac failure in older people, but not heart attack and ...
- N-3 helps weight loss
- How to prevent cardiovascular disease - WHO
- Weight Associated with Cancer Risk
- Egg eaters at higher risk for ovarian cancer
Aug. 31, 2104 (foodconsumer.org) -- A review published in 2011 in Obesity Reviews listed the ingredients or nutrtion supplements that were mostly commonly used for ...
- Ergot alkaloids can stunt fetal growth
- Barbecue and Food Safety
- The canary in the cornfield - News from Center for Food Safety
- Don't Miss This Weekend's Big Event - News from Fluoridealert.org
View This Email On the Web | Share On Facebook OREGON: GMO Education Tour with Jeffrey Smith! What: What you can do to get GMOs labeled in ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals
- Healthy Recipes: Granola Fruit Squares
- Healthy Recipes: Pear and Jicama Salsa
- Healthy Recipes: Grilled Pizza with Grilled Vegetables
Contact: Alice Bender, (202) 328-7744 Ways To Cook Colorful Chard By Dana Jacobi for the American Institute for Cancer Research Don’t call it Swiss chard. To focus on the ...
- Taylor Farms Pacific, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Roma Tomatoes Due to Potential Salmonella Contamination
- Book News: Training Your Baby Not to be a Picky Eater
- Book suggestions - EWG
- New Mexico Firm Recalls Beef Jerky Products
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ‘tude™ JUICE LAUNCHES seasonal ‘HONEY CRISP’ APPLE Exhibiting at Booth Number 8211 at Natural Products Expo East PROSSER, WA (September 16, 2014) – Recognizing that ...
- Senate Chooses Corporate Interests Over People
- Urge Congress to Stand Up for Bees - News from Center for Food Safety
- Right to Know Colorado Wins GMO Labeling Debate at Citizens Initiative Review
- Food & Water Watch Sues USDA to Stop the New Poultry Inspection System
ESSAY OF THE WEEK An Apple a Day Does an apple a day really keep the doctor away? Not anymore, according to soil health experts—unless the apple ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...