Friday Oct 24, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a lot of soy products such as soybean, soybean curd or tufo, allium vegetables like onion and garlic,
Monday Oct 19, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The Western diet has been linked to a higher risk of colorectal cancer. A new study in American Journal
Contact: Dawn Peterssciencenewsroom@wiley.com781-388-8408Wiley Drinking decaf coffee may be good for the liver Researchers from the National Cancer Institute report that decaffeinated coffee drinking may benefit liver health. ...
Contact: Sarah Yangscyang@berkeley.edu510-643-7741University of California - Berkeley@UCBerkeleyNews Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds Berkeley — Fad diets come and go, ...
Contact: Sonya Gilpinsonya.firstname.lastname@example.org x75852Lawson Health Research Institute@lawsonresearch Probiotic yogurt could help protect against heavy metal poisoning Research shows probiotic strain prevents uptake of mercury and arsenic in ...
It has been ten years since a "hunter-terrorist" ruined deer season in Wisconsin. In the fall of 2004, instead of shooting deer, Chai Vang, a ...
- Frankenfoods Fight at the Crossroads - newsletter 103114 from Organic Consumers Association
- Make calls to pass GMO Labeling today! Free Talk from the Seeds of Doubt Conference
- Texas A&M awarded grant to help reduce chronic diseases, promote healthier lifestyles
- Diets high in fruit, vegetables, whole grains and nuts among factors to lower first-time stroke risk
- HPV infections in women eradicated by AHCC, Japanese mushroom extract
- FTC sues AT&T for limiting “unlimited data”
- Do You Remember these McDonald's Moments?
- Headline news: Scammers issue bogus newspaper subscription renewal notices
- EWG’s Food Scores: Rate Your Plate
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- Tea and citrus products could lower ovarian cancer risk, new UEA research finds
- Conference theme is future use of water and its impact on agriculture
- Hepatitis C Reaches Historic Highs
- Fermented carrot juice may help type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Calorie restriction extends your lifespan by 20%
- AquaBounty Fined for Repeated Environmental Violations on Genetically Engineered Salmon
- Is the Boycott Strategy Working? newsletter 10272014 from Organic Consumers Association
- Alzheimer's disease found in 32% of old adults who died in 2010
- What Effect Does Your Hamburger Have on The Environment? A Lot Says This New Movie
- Who is funding the anti-GMO labeling side in Colorado?
- Trade Experts to Convene Reporters’ Briefing on WTO’s Rejection of Country-of-Origin Labeling (COOL)
- Is the Boycott Strategy Working? - newsletter 10-23-2014 from Organic Consumers Association
- Binge drinking in young men linked with increased risk of hypertension
- High-fat meals could be more harmful to males than females
- Vitamin D prevents intestinal fibrosis in IBD
- Amygdalin Blocks Bladder Cancer Cell Growth In Vitro by Diminishing Cyclin A and cdk2
München, 10/20/2014 A study by LMU researchers shows that infants fed on fresh rather than UHT cow’s milk are less prone to infection. The authors recommend ...
- Weight Loss Success: Lessons Learned from Studies of Successful Losers
- Study confirms efficacy of Hoodia gordonii as weight loss supplement
- Dietary fat affects outcome of breast cancer
- Some weight loss supplements OxyELITE Pro linked to acute hepatitis
Contact: Jeremy Moorejeremy.email@example.comAmerican Association for Cancer Research@aacr Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence PHILADELPHIA — Higher levels of total cholesterol and ...
- BREAKING: EPA Approves ‘Agent Orange’ Deadly Duo Poison. Take the Factory Farm Free Pledge!
- White House Plan to Address Antibiotic Resistance Is Too Weak to Protect Human Health
- GE crops and the chemical arms race - news from Center for Food Safety
- 243 chemicals have been recognized as carcinogens in the U.S.
BREAKING: The EPA just announced its final decision to approve Dow’s toxic weed killer, Enlist Duo. Donate to EWG’s Rapid Response team now! We need to act ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Back to School Ideas and Easy Family Dinners
- Healthy Recipes: Red Chard with Shallots
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals
- Healthy Recipes: Granola Fruit Squares
Sept. 19, 2014 Even Without Kids, Couples Eat Frequent Family Meals Study represents first comprehensive look at adult-only family meal patterns COLUMBUS, Ohio – Couples and other adult ...
- Chetak New York L.L.C. Recalls 7 Oz., 14 Oz., & 28 Oz. Packages of "Deep Raw Cashew Pieces" Because of Possible Health Risk
- Whole Foods Market Melrose Recalls Vegan Gingersnap Cookies Due to Mislabeling and Undeclared Allergens
- Bailey Farms Inc. Recalls Fresh Serrano Chile Peppers Because Of Possible Health Risk
- New York Apple Growers Partner with Wegmans to Introduce SnapDragon™ Apples this Fall
News Release For Immediate Release, October 29, 2014 Contact: Jeff Oberman firstname.lastname@example.org 831-600-8922 United Fresh Report Highlights Fall Foodservice Menu Trends for Fresh Produce WASHINGTON, DC – The latest issue of ...
- The clock is ticking on GE labeling
- "Organic" fish farmed in the ocean? No thanks
- New Film “Second Opinion” Exposes the Truth About a 40-Year Long Cover-Up of Laetrile Cancer Treatment
- Fresh and Frozen Seafood: Selecting and Serving it Safely
OCTOBER 22, 2014 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEContact: Mark Kastel, 608-625-2042 Powerful Organic Trade/Lobby Group Recruiting Family Farmers OTA/Corporate Interests Creating “Trojan Horse” to Soften Image, Increase Influence http://www.cornucopia.org/2014/10/powerful-organic-tradelobby-group-recruiting-family-farmers/CORNUCOPIA, WIS: In a move ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...