Monday July 27, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study recently published in International Journal of Cancer suggests that eating antioxidants loaded fruit/vegetables may cut the risk
Want to change your cell phone plan and save money? Check out the Blackwireless $30 cell phone plan! Sunday July 19, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating too
Friday, July 17, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study led by scientists at Mie University Hospital in Japan and other organizations suggests drinking sugar-sweetened beverages can ...
Friday July 10, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating fried foods could double your risk of developing heart failure, according to a new study recently published in ...
Tuesday July 7, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating soy foods or dietary protein supplements like soy protein isolates may boost risk of breast cancer, according to ...
Thursday July 2, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study in clinical Nutrition suggests that eating a moderate amount of chocolate may help reduce the risk ...
- Vitamin D fights colorectal cancer
- Editor's pick: Blackwireless cell phone plans
- 31,254 more signatures needed for GMO labeling - EWG -updated
- The Future of GMO Activism after H.R. 1599 - Jeffrey Smith video
- Farm, Consumer and Competition Groups Oppose JBS-Cargill Pork Merger
- 100,000 in 7 Days - newsletter 073015 from Organic Consumers Association
- Food & Water Watch Calls on SEC to Reject GMO Salmon Stock Filings
- Watch Historic Denver Fluoridation Forum
- Vitamin D fights hepatitis B
- High Total Antioxidant Capacity Reduces Risk of Breast Cancer
- Trans fat linked to elevated breast cancer risk
- Trans fat boosts diabetes mellitus risk - study
- Fructose may induce NAFLD
- Wallets Stuffed Full of Monsanto Cash? - newsletter 072415 from Organic Consumers Associaiton
- Olive oil lowers diabetes mellitus risk
- Total trans fat ban would save thousands of lives in UK in a year
- HFCS boosts cardiovascular disease risk
- Vitamin D deficiency linked to worse hepatitis B outcomes
Sunday July 19, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new trial published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition confirmed that intake of high fructose corn syrup ...
- Healthy lifestyle prevents stroke
- Intentional weight loss lowers death risk
- Oxytocin helps weight loss
- Drinking excess water does not help weight loss
Read the magazine story to find out more. Eating a diet high in vegetables, legumes, fruit, whole grains, tomatoes, and seafood was associated with reduced odds of macular ...
- Are You Feeding a Brain Toxin to Your Babies?
- Prenatal serum lead leads to worse birth outcomes
- Fluoride may damage female reproductive system
- Newsweek's Coverage of the Cochrane Review on Fluoridation
JULY 20, 2015 Snowmass Ends Fluoridation On Friday, the Water and Sanitation District board of directors for the Colorado town of Snowmass, with approximately 2,800 residents, voted ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Lime Pork Tenderloin
- AICR Enews - 070915
- Healthy Recipes: Arugula Salad with Kiwi, Strawberries and Pecans
- Healthy Recipes: Berry Yogurt Popsicles
August 4, 2015 Secret Recipe: Spiced Kebabs The secret to great tasting kebabs lies in a spice-filled marinade. These skewers boast a variety of colorful bell ...
- Allergy Alert On Undeclared Milk In Nutrition Resource Services, Inc.'s Whey, Casein, And Colostrum Protein Products
- Kilwin's Quality Confections, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Cashew in Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Caramels
- Whole Foods Market Recalls Coconut Curry Cauliflower Salad in Twenty-one Stores Due to Undeclared Almonds
- School Nutrition Leaders Prep Produce Industry for Capitol Hill
The Kraft Heinz Company Voluntarily Recalls Select Varieties of Kraft Singles Products Due to Potential Choking Hazard
The Kraft Heinz Company Voluntarily Recalls Select Varieties of Kraft Singles Products Due to Potential Choking Hazard Only 3-Lb. and 4-Lb. Packages of Kraft Singles Included in Recall Contact:Consumer:1-800-432-3101Media:Jody Moore847-646-4538, News@KraftHeinzCompany.com FOR IMMEDIATE ...
- House Passage of DARK Act Hinders Public’s Right to Know (PR)
- You Don't Matter to Congress. But Monsanto Does. - Letter from Organic Consumers Association
- Stop it - letter from Organic Consumers Association
- Who in Their Right Mind? Newsletter 071615 fro Organic Consumers Association
JULY 21, 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEContact: Mark Kastel, 608-625-2042 USDA Criticized for Organic Livestock Proposal Rulemaking Could Institutionalize Conventional Livestock on Organic Farms http://www.cornucopia.org/2015/07/usda-criticized-for-organic-livestock-proposal/CORNUCOPIA, WIS — ...
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
Dear Editor: Publishing today's article “Unhygienic Egg Production Behind Bird Flu in the U.S.” is unworthy of your readers due to the many untrue statements. http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite /Safety/biological/bird_flu_in_us ...