A case-control study published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that eating foods high in carotene, particularly beta carotene, may lower risk of estrogen
Monday June 20, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study conducted in South Korea suggests that some prostate cancer patients may not have to use those
Thursday June 16, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- The World Health Organization's cancer research agency has now claimed that there is no sufficient evidence to support its ...
Saturday June 4, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) --- Researchers at Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine in Okayama, Japan conducted a survey study and found Japanese college ...
Friday June 3, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- New studies led by researchers at UConn Health suggest that eating whole walnuts at an optimal level may help ...
According to a new study released in the journal Nutrition, taking a nutrition supplement made of a number of cholesterol lowering ingredients including red yeast ...
- Does Monsanto have the votes?
- Really Important You Call Immediately
- Unproven claims run rampant in e-cigarette business
- Appeals Court Urged to Strike Down Law That Hides Ag Operations from View, Harms Public Health
- High fructose corn syrup may raise cardiovascular risk
- Worst GMO Labeling Bill Money Can Buy?
- [BREAKING] GMO labeling deal struck…and it's bad
- Beta-carotene may protect against ER- breast cancer
- DARK Act “Compromise" Greatly Undermines Consumer Choice, Rolls Back Democracy Statement of Food & Water Watch Executive Director Wenonah Hauter
- BREAKING: Senate Moves to Preempt Vermont GMO Labeling Law - newsletter 062316 from Organic Consumers Association
- Vitamin D prevents breast cancer?
- DHA, EPA protect against NAFLD
- Is Food Causing Early Puberty in Girls?
- Epstein-Barr virus may cause breast cancer
- Mediterranean diet for breast cancer prevention and treatment in postmenopausal women
- Could vitamin D prevent colorectal cancer?
- Does olive oil reduce the risk of breast cancer?
- Anthocyanin helps prevent prostate cancer
Tuesday June 14, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating whole grain products may help you liver longer, according to a new study led by Dr. Qi Sun ...
- Dietary fiber cuts breast cancer risk
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
- Dietary fiber may lower cardiovascular disease risk
- Eating dietary fiber reduces breast cancer risk
Thursday June 2, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- It's known that hepatitis B and C viruses, aflatoxin B, and alcohol drinking can all damage the liver and ...
- More studies find toxicity of fluoride
- Chromium, arsenic exposure linked to cancers
- Zinc oxide increases oxidative stress
- Food Additive Titanium Dioxide Toxic to Blood Cells
There is an article posted on https://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/xmlui/handle/1957/32845 that some readers may find interesting: Fluoride content of foods made with mechanically separated chicken as a potential risk factor ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Peach and Basil Salad with Fresh Mozzarella
- Healthy Recipes: Layered Nachos Grandes
- Healthy Recipes: Wasabi-Crusted Cod with Ponzu Sauce
- Healthy Recipes: Spring Pasta Salad
A Something Different Recipe Developed by Dana Jacobi This easy summer dinner only needs 5 main ingredients and requires minimal prep work, making it perfect for those long summer ...
- Food Recalls: Salad toppings, Sunflower Kernel Products, Sun Life Sunflower Spread
- Brand Naming Pro Alexandra Watkins to Keynote at Second Annual BrandStorm™ (PR)
- Recalls of Frozen Vegetables, Frozen Fruit, and Other Products Related to Investigation of Listeria Illnesses
- OLMA-XXI, Inc. Recalls Norven Herring in Oil Because of Possible Health Risk
For Immediate Release Contact: Samantha Abrams, Emmy’s, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 855.462.6697 Steven Hoffman, Compass Natural, email@example.com, tel 303.807.1042 Emmy’s Organics Receives USDA Organic Certification, Gains Distribution in Whole Foods Midwest and CVS Pharmacy Visit Emmy’s ...
- Tell Congress to label GMOs
- Tell EPA: Take action to protect bees!
- 'Inches away'? - Newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
- Lucky rapist gets merely six months in jail
'This all feels a bit like the movie Groundhog Day, right?' - Newsletter 062216 from Organic Consumers Association
Stuck in a Time Loop? Four days. That's how long Congress has to pass a bill that would preempt Vermont's GMO labelng law before it kicks ...
- 5 Disturbing Facts Big Food Doesn't Want You to Know
- 5 Ways to Make Diet Resolutions Doable Any Time of Year
- This will be a disaster for consumers
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
By Benita Lee of LabDoor.com It's surprising how many common diet trends can cause serious harm. If you're tempted to quickly drop some pounds in time for ...