A study most recently published in Sao Paulo Medical Journal suggests that patients with mild to moderate hyperlipidemia may take red grape seed extract which
A new review conducted by Pauline J. Maddox at Southern Adventist University suggests that taking cinnamon may help type 2 diabetes mellitus. The author reviewed a
Your six-month-old puppy, Hoover, will eat anything that isn’t tied down. Like many dog owners, you know chocolate can be dangerous to your pooch. But ...
Cranberry Juice Can Boost Heart Health By Dennis O’BrienMay 4, 2016 Drinking two glasses of cranberry juice a day can lead to significant heart health benefits, according to ...
A study recently published in JAMA Pediatrics suggests that rice cereal and rice snacks may not be good for infants' health because the foods contain ...
Thursday March 24, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study conducted in Korea suggests that drinking black coffee three times a day can help prevent the ...
- L-carnitine, L-arginine and niacin help erectile dysfunction
- Testosterone supplements help erectile dysfunction
- FSMA Final Rule for Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration
- FDA: Allergy Relief for Your Child
- Top Chicken Brands Now Inspected by Own Employees
- Food Safety Advocates Denounce Weakening of Catfish Inspection System
- Aspartame boosts appetite, weight gain
- FDA Makes Changes to the Nutrition Facts Label
- Zinc supplement boosts serum zinc, immunity in older people
- Nutrition supplement lowers death risk in hospitalized patients
- Paternal x-ray exposure raises childhood leukemia risk
- Slowing Parkinson’s with CoQ10, decreasing hospitalizations, and more
- Vitamin E, beta-carotene cut risk of Parkinson's disease
- Ascorbate against MSG induced neurotoxicity
- Vitamin C lowers risk of lung cancer
- Turmeric/curcumin help skin diseases
- Healthy diet lowers breast disease risk
- Many natural weight loss pills are adulterated with drugs
Vitamin C has been found protective against brain tumors and lung cancer among other things. A new review study of data from more than a ...
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
- Dietary fiber may lower cardiovascular disease risk
- Eating dietary fiber reduces breast cancer risk
- Physical activity, diet linked to ovarian cancer risk
Tuesday Feb 23, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study published in Pediatrics suggests women eating a lot of dietary fiber during adolescence and early adulthood may ...
- News we've all been waiting for
- Two Big Victories & A Major Press Release
- Downright Dangerous - newsletter 051216 from Organic Consumers Association
- Inorganic arsenic may increase prostate cancer risk
Polychlorinated diphenyl ethers (PCDEs) used commonly to be applied as flame retardants in furniture, carpets and other household products. These chemicals have been banned because ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Creamy Cucumber Fennel Salad
- Healthy Recipes: Maple Cayenne Pecans
- Healthy Recipes: Baby Kale Tuna Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- Healthy Recipes: Cornmeal Herb Crisp Crackers
Developed by Sonja Goedkoop Just because a barbecue is all about the grill, doesn’t mean the sides can’t shine. This pasta salad makeover combines traditional elements ...
- Perfect Fit Meals Recalls Poultry Products Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergen
- United Fresh Report Highlights Foodservice Menu Trends for Fresh Produce
- Organic Whole Hemp CBD Extracts Now Available at EnerHealth
- "Sweet Taro Pie" Fro-Yo at 16 Handles
For Immediate Release April 14, 2016 Contact Consumers 1-718-675-0706 Announcement OLMA-XXI, Inc. of Brooklyn, NY, is recalling NORVEN herring in oil, Lot 530611, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria ...
- FAN Investigation Reveals Pharmacies are Breaking Federal & State Laws
- May 21 Call to Action: Rally against Monsanto!
- URGENT! Tell Congress: Stop Protecting Organic’s Rotten Eggs!
- Join the Food Revolution!
Some food consumers may have been led to believe that eating chocolate particularly dark chocolate, which is considered healthier than milk chocolate, can help you ...
- 5 Ways to Make Diet Resolutions Doable Any Time of Year
- This will be a disaster for consumers
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
Martha Rosenberg From mercury in tuna and wood pulp in parmesan cheese to ground beef treated with ammonia to retard E. coli (“pink slime”), the press ...