Friday Jan 09, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Consumption of red meat and dairy products have been linked to increased risk for various types of cancer. It
DONATE You may be getting an extra side dish with your Thanksgiving turkey that you didn’t bargain for: a risky drug called ractopamine.Ractopamine is a growth enhancing
Wednesday Nov 6, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a high fat diet, to be exact, a diet with high coconut oil, can delay premature aging and ...
Friday Oct 24, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a lot of soy products such as soybean, soybean curd or tufo, allium vegetables like onion and garlic, ...
Monday Oct 19, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The Western diet has been linked to a higher risk of colorectal cancer. A new study in American Journal ...
Contact: Dawn Peterssciencenewsroom@wiley.com781-388-8408Wiley Drinking decaf coffee may be good for the liver Researchers from the National Cancer Institute report that decaffeinated coffee drinking may benefit liver health. ...
- Americans Crave Balance But Are Unable To Achieve It Consistently (PR)
- Pesticides on Your Food? Not to Worry - Newsletter 012915 from Organic Consumers Association
- Approval changes to the Kaletra (lopinavir/ritonavir)
- FDA Updates for Health Professionals - 012915
- Farm Bureau Case Challenging EPA's Right to Share Factory Farm Data Dismissed
- Pancreatic Cancer: Targeted Treatments Hold Promise
- Baltimore City Council Unanimously Passes Resolution Calling for End to Overuse of Antibiotics on Factory Farms
- FDA approves first generic esomeprazole
- USDA Food Safety Tips for Areas Affected by Severe Weather
- This Bandwagon Can't be Stopped - from fluoridealert.org
- Documentary “Shots in the Dark” Delves into Catastrophic Vaccine Reactions
- Opioid painkillers widely prescribed among reproductive age women
- 75% of supermarket foods contain this: GMO
- Are U.S. Food Giants Telling Us the Truth About Eggs and Beef?
- Fluoridation's 70th Anniversary - Not Something to Celebrate
- FDA okays psoriasis treatment Cosentyx
- NY State to Expand Fluoridation Ignoring Own Evidence of Harm & Ineffectiveness
- Influenza Vaccine for This Year Does not Work as Thought
- Dallas Needs Your Help
- Action needed: 16,451 short for GMO Labeling Petition to Obama
- Vitamin D supplements may fight colorectal cancer
- Female infertility linked to diabetes mellitus
- Fructans protect against colon cancer
- Western diet linked to endometrial cancer
- Propionate supplement reduces energy intake, prevents weight gain
- Dietary fiber fights inflammation in overweight/obese adults
Monday Jan 19, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study 1) in the journal Obesity suggests that supplementation with alpha-lipoic acid or alpha-lipoic acid plus eicosapentaenoic acid ...
- Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds
- Weight Loss Success: Lessons Learned from Studies of Successful Losers
- Study confirms efficacy of Hoodia gordonii as weight loss supplement
- Dietary fat affects outcome of breast cancer
Contact: Jeremy Moorejeremy.email@example.comAmerican Association for Cancer Research@aacr Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence PHILADELPHIA — Higher levels of total cholesterol and ...
- Documentary, “Poison on the Platter”: GE Foods Are Spreading Across India
- The GM Contamination Register: a review of recorded contamination incidents associated with genetically modified organisms (GMOs), 1997–2013
- Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. -- the first sixteen years
- How Safe is Your Tap Water? Not Very, Judging From Fish!
Jan 15, 2015 Capt. Christopher R. Braden, MD, Director of the Division of Foodborne, Waterborne, and Environmental Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Each year, roughly ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Celery Root and Parsnip Soup
- Healthy Recipes: Chipotle Black Bean and Rice Burger
- Healthy Recipes: Breakfast Energy Drink
- 29 recipes from Dr. Mark Hyman, M.D.
From AICR.org Issue # 541 January 27, 2015 Super Spiced Cider Warm apple cider is the perfect winter comfort drink. This special version combines two potent spices, ginger ...
- As Sweet as Kandy: Kandy Mountain Debuts 100% Pure, Sustainably Harvested Wild Palm Syrup
- Chefs to Earn Top Honors for Produce Excellence at United Fresh 2015
- Washington Firm Recalls Boneless Beef Trim Product Due To Possible E. Coli O157:H7 Contamination
- New York Firm Recalls Sausage Products Due to Misbranding and An Undeclared Allergen
Statement of Tom Stenzel, President & CEO, United Fresh Produce Association On Announcement of School Nutrition Association’s 2015 Position Paper While we agree with many recommendations in ...
- USDA Says “Yes” to Pesticide Drift, Approves Dicamba-Tolerant Crops
- Victory & Poster Winners set FAN off to a cracking start in 2015
- 12 Ways Consumers Can Drive GMOs off the Market
- Promotion of fluoridation in NZ: If all else fails change the language!
FDA News Release Federal judge approves consent decree with California dietary supplement maker Health One Pharmaceuticals, Inc., failed to follow FDA manufacturing practice regulations For Immediate Release January 16, ...
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
Visit the Mercola Video Library Story at-a-glance+ By Dr. Mercola There are many reasons to switch to grass-fed beef.1 For example, I've discussed thenutritional differences between organic pastured beef2 and that ...