Monday Aug 17, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- You can eat whatever you like, but may have to face some health consequences. A new study reveals eating
Thursday Aug 6, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study recently published in the British Medical Journal suggests that eating peppers or spicy food frequently may help
Monday July 27, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study recently published in International Journal of Cancer suggests that eating antioxidants loaded fruit/vegetables may cut the risk ...
Want to change your cell phone plan and save money? Check out the Blackwireless $30 cell phone plan! Sunday July 19, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating too ...
Friday, July 17, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study led by scientists at Mie University Hospital in Japan and other organizations suggests drinking sugar-sweetened beverages can ...
Friday July 10, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating fried foods could double your risk of developing heart failure, according to a new study recently published in ...
- Wake Up and Smell the Poison - newsletter 082715 from Organic Consumers Association
- Cow Country Congress set for Oct. 23 at Maysel Ranch in Fairfield
- Groups Urge Action to Fight DARK Act in U.S. Senate
- Industry Watchdog Asks USDA to Ban Use of Wastewater
- What is the best age for women to have first child?
- 66,000 and Counting - newsletter 082015 from Organic Consumer Association
- Back to School Food Safety Tips for Parents and Caregivers from FSIS
- Study examines decline of Texas livestock auction markets
- Addyi approved to treat premenopausal women
- Key performance indicators can lead to cattle profits
- Dieter Wins $10,000 for Losing 41 Pounds in HealthyWage Weight Loss Challenge
- Cancer cells thrive on sugar
- EWG's Cancer Prevention Initiative
- Could flu someday be prevented without a vaccine?
- Vitamin D fights hepatitis B
- Fructose may induce NAFLD
- Editor's pick: Blackwireless cell phone plans
- High fructose corn syrup boosts cardiovascular risk - updated
A new study finds patients with colorectal cancer were more likely to survive if they had high circulating vitamin D, specifically, 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D]. The meta-analysis ...
- Healthy lifestyle prevents stroke
- Intentional weight loss lowers death risk
- Oxytocin helps weight loss
- Drinking excess water does not help weight loss
Read the magazine story to find out more. Eating a diet high in vegetables, legumes, fruit, whole grains, tomatoes, and seafood was associated with reduced odds of macular ...
- Zinc oxide is toxic
- If I Was Made Sick by Cilantro - - I'd Matter - news email 080415 from CHEJ
- The Future of GMO Activism after H.R. 1599 - Jeffrey Smith video
- Watch Historic Denver Fluoridation Forum
AUGUST 5, 2015 Video of Denver Fluoridation Forum If you missed the live coverage of last week’s fluoridation forum in Denver, Colorado, you can now view video of ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Avocado Zucchini Soup
- Healthy Recipes: Moroccan Kebabs with Vegetables and Turkey
- Healthy Recipes: Lime Pork Tenderloin
- AICR Enews - 070915
Swiss Breakfast Muesli is an easy make-ahead breakfast with all the goodness of oatmeal and none of the cooking. A combination of raw rolled oats, fruits, ...
- Crawford & Company® Enhances Asian Operation with Senior Appointment
- United Fresh and the Transportation Intermediaries Association Releases Broker/Shipper Transportation Agreement Template
- Grape News! #GrenacheDay only 1 month away
- United Fresh Announces 2015 BrandStorm Marketing Event (PR)
General Mills Voluntarily Recalls a Limited Quantity of Frozen Cascadian Farm Cut Green Beans Contact:Consumer:1-800-624-4123 Media:Kirstie Foster763-764-6364Media.firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - August 26, 2015 - Minneapolis - General Mills ...
- The DARK Act is a DISASTER - news email 080415 from Center for Food Safety
- Farm, Consumer and Competition Groups Oppose JBS-Cargill Pork Merger
- 100,000 in 7 Days - newsletter 073015 from Organic Consumers Association
- 31,254 more signatures needed for GMO labeling - EWG -updated
ESSAY OF THE WEEK The Time Is Late Where profits alone count, there can be no thinking about the rhythms of nature, its phases of decay and ...
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
Dear Editor: Publishing today's article “Unhygienic Egg Production Behind Bird Flu in the U.S.” is unworthy of your readers due to the many untrue statements. http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite /Safety/biological/bird_flu_in_us ...