Tuesday Feb 9, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- One does not have to take aspirin to lower his cardiovascular disease. The Journal of Nutrition published a study
Green tea, green tea extract prevent fructose induced renal damage Sunday Feb 6, 2018 (foodconsumer.org) -- High intake of fructose, a simple sweeter that is found
Friday Feb 5, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study reported in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that eating fish, fish oil or omega-3 fatty acids ...
Monday Feb 1, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Observational studies suggest that increased intake of fruits and vegetables may lower the risk of diabetes mellitus. A new ...
Monday Feb 1, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that tea drinking has a dual effect on the risk of breast cancer in women ...
Research reported recently in the medical journal Cancer Research suggests that fructose a monosaccharide found in sugar and high fructose corn syrup could be a ...
- The Science Behind a Happy and Healthy Heart
- Radiation therapy for prostate cancer can cause rectal cancer
- Diabetes mellius linked to dementia
- Tell Congress: Consumers Want the Right to Choose Raw Milk!
- Fluoridation: Worsening the Lead Crisis in Flint, and Beyond
- “Glyphosate’s impact on the neurological system: Autism, IBS & Alzheimer’s”
- What type, dose of aspirin best for cardiovascular disease prevention?
- Western diet linked to ADHD, obesity
- Child-bearing women not using birth control should not drink alcohol - CDC
- New Video: fluoride discussed on the Dr. Oz show
- Bitter melon can treat all sorts of diseases
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
- Statins may cut pancreatic cancer risk in diabetes mellitus patients
- Red meat may boost gestational diabetes mellitus risk
- B vitamins plus omega-3 fatty acids effective against cognitive decline
- Eating fruit lowers erectile dysfunction risk
- Drinking coffee may prevent liver cirrhosis
- Low carbohydrate diet linked to high diabetes mellitus risk
Thursday Feb 4, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Dr. Connie Weaver at Purdue University and colleagues have recently reported in JCEM that taking a supplement with both ...
- Eating dietary fiber reduces breast cancer risk
- Physical activity, diet linked to ovarian cancer risk
- Healthy Diet Helps to Reduce Risk of Colon Cancer
- Mediterranean diet helps fight prostate cancer
Wed Feb 3, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A review published online Jan 6, 2016 in the Cochrane library suggests that high intake of dietary fiber may ...
- Two Major Victories This Week - newsletter from fluoridealert.org
- Advocates Back NTP Fluoride Review, Citing Risk To Developing Brain
- Tips for Healthy Living, Brought to You by Monsanto
- Telemundo Airs Fluoridation TV Series
Monday Feb 1, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- It has been widely publicized that even low exposure to bisphenol A (BPA), an ingredient widely used in transparent ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Asian Savoy Cabbage and Shiitake Mushroom Soup
- Healthy Recipes: Cranberry Apple Salsa
- Healthy Recipe: Apples Galore
- Healthy Recipes: Winter Squash and Sage
Winter Mushroom Soup In this warming soup, hearty vegetable stock is infused with Savoy cabbage and Shiitake mushrooms. Both vegetables are common in Asian cooking and ...
- Campbell's to label GMOs!
- Statement from Tom Stenzel, President and CEO, United Fresh Produce Association
- Ring in the New Year with California Tortilla’s Super Food Burrito
- Fish oil may help fight prostate cancer
Holt on: The Plant Protein Revolution: - New Book Urges West to Shift from Animal to Plant-Based Protein. The Results?...Literally Life-Changing!
Masterfully crafted by Stephen Holt, M.D., Founder of the Holt Institute of Medicine, ‘Holt on: The Plant Protein Revolution’ makes a compelling case for shifting ...
- Vaccines, Lies and the CDC
- He said. She says? Newsletter 011816 from Organic Consumers Association
- What to expect from Monsanto in January
- Something is happening
Corn, Corruption, and the Presidential Caucuses - newsletter 020416 from Organic Consumers Association
The Trouble with Iowa Yes, the Iowa caucuses are over. The winners announced, more or less. But this article, which appeared in Harper’s Magazine this week, ...
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
'greatness and beauty' Dear Organic Consumer, Passing through an airport recently, I picked up Malcolm Gladwell’s latest book, “David and Goliath.” In the book’s introduction, Gladwell says he ...