Monday Aug 18 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A case report published recently in Global Advances in Health and Medicine suggests that Ginkgo biloba along with multivitamin-multimineral
Friday Aug 15, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Scientists in South Korea and United States reported in the Journal of Nutrition that women eating instant noodles or
Cell phone radiation at 900 MHz affects the expression of Nrf2 protein, induce oxidative injury leading to abnormal morphology of liver cells, according to a ...
Wednesday Aug 13, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Chinese researchers have found that taking anthocyanins as dietary supplements along with trastuzumab treatment can help boost the therapeutic ...
Tuesday Aug 12, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Chinese scientists published a study in Clinical Nutrition suggesting that eating too many eggs can increase ovarian cancer in ...
Fruits and Veggies Reduce Death Risk Fruit and vegetables reduced the risk of dying over an observation period ranging from 4.6 to 26 years, according to ...
- Just published! The 2014 Back-to-School Guide - Newsletter from CHEJ
- FDA, EPA recommend pregnant women eat more fish
- Diet affects stomach cancer risk
- Traditional Chinese medicine helps IBS-D
- Breaking News: Colorado GMO Labeling Initiative Makes November Ballot
- Diet low in PODMAPs help irritable bowel syndrome
- Antidepressants, psychological therapies help irritable bowel syndrome
- Bacillus Coagulans help irritable bowel syndrome
- Vitamin C supplements protect sperm in males with diabetes mellitus
- Phaleria macrocarpa extract boosts testosterone in males
- Common antibiotic boosts heart death risk
- Probiotics help irritable bowel syndrome, constipation
- Weight Associated with Cancer Risk
- Antibacterial soap exposes health workers to high triclosan levels
- What not to eat if you suffer irritable bowel syndrome
- Probiotics may prevent type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Soy isoflavones may prevent viral infections
- Practice smart sun - Newsletter from EWG
- Corporate Lobbyists/Influence Peddlers Eroding Organic Standards - Newsletter from The Cornucopia Institute
- Nutraceutical fights human papillomavirus, herpes infections
- Dietary fiber: What you need to know
- Hypnotics boost stroke and death risk
- Antioxidants may help fight RA
- The dangers of high meat diet
- Sea buckthorn oil helps vaginal atrophy in postmenopausal women
- Lutein, zeaxanthin benefit not only eyes, but also brains
Doctors at New Taipei City Hospital in New Taipei City, Taiwan suggest that supplementation with an indigenous herb in Taiwan may be effective at treating ...
- What to eat to improve your fertility?
- Vitamin D helps diabetes mellitus
- Vitamin D prevents breast cancer
- Weight loss may reverse basal-like breast cancer ***
Tuesday Aug 12, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The problem with type 2 diabetes mellitus is insulin insensitivity or insulin resistance. That is, type 2 diabetes mellitus ...
- Can bovine leukemia virus cause cancer in humans?
- Plastic chemicals make humans more feminine
- Allergies to a Legume Called Lupin: What You Need to Know
- Nanoparticles: Panacea or Pandora’s Box?
AUGUST 18, 2014 Dear XXX: Just occasionally during the long sordid history of fluoridation an individual stands up against the bullying tactics of the arrogant promoters of ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Chilled Fruit Soup
- Healthy Recipes: Crisp Oven-Fried Chicken
- Healthy Recipes: Cool Cauliflower Salad
- New Half-Hour Series Food Forward TV Premieres September 2014 on PBS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEAugust 21, 2014 Media Contact: Media Contact: Kelly ParisiTelephone: (716) 803-2755Email:Kelly@allaboutbeer.comWebsite:www.worldbeerfestival.com North Carolina Craft Brewers Guild sanctions World Beer Festival—Durham August 19, 2014 – The 19 year old ...
- Book News: Gourmet Cooking for Two
- Book News: Gourmet Cakes
- Peanut butters recalled due to possible Salmonella contamination
- Book news: How to Cook with Fire
News Release California Firm Recalls Chicken Caesar Salad Kits For Possible Listeria Contamination Class I Recall054-2014 Health Risk: HighAug 21, 2014 Congressional and Public AffairsRichard J. McIntire (202) 720-9113 WASHINGTON, AUG. ...
- Do You Believe Any of This Biotech Marketing Spin?
- Last Day to Get the Best Deal
- USDA Clips Wings of Misleading Organic Marketers
- FDA warns consumers about fraudulent Ebola treatment products
FOOD SAFETY NOW! E-NEWSLETTER AUGUST 2014 VICTORY! FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE AGREES TO PHASE-OUT GENETICALLY ENGINEERED CROPS AND BAN BEE-KILLING PESTICIDES ON NATIONAL REFUGES A National Victory ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...