Tuesday March 31, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study published this year in Nutrition and Cancer suggests that eating garlic may reduce the risk of
Monday March 30, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating omega-3 fatty acid rich fish oil or taking fish oil supplements may help breast cancer survival, according to
Thursday March 26, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- On March 25, World Cancer Research Fund International (WCRF) reported on its website that drinking alcoholic beverages can induce ...
A review published in Neuroscience & Bio behavioral Reviews suggests eating fish often may reduce the risk of dementia like Alzheimer's disease. The review was intended ...
Some consumers like to use empty pill capsules as a vehicle to take powder dietary supplements. These empty capsules, made of gelatin or cellulose or ...
Research has revealed that people who become red-faced after drinking alcoholic beverages such as wine and beer may not be able to produce one enzyme ...
- Garlic prevents gastric cancer
- Eating oily fish or fish oil helps breast cancer survival
- Protein, amino acid supplements prevent muscle loss during a weight loss intervention
- As of Oct, 2014, 243 substances have been recognized as human carcinogens or probable carcinogens
- Feraheme potentially triggers life-threatening allergic reactions - FDA
- Cell phones may lower male fertility
- Vinegar may help fight diabetes mellitus
- Killing you softly. And secretly
- Doubling Down on Monsanto - Newsletter 03/26/15 from OCA
- WCRF - Drinking alcohol boosts risk of liver cancer
- Urgent: Help us shut down the DARK Act!
- News on Monsanto and Cancer—Take Action to Ban Roundup Herbicide
- Healthy Recipes: Warm Quinoa and Walnut Salad
- 5 minutes to save the bees
- Do Cruel Animal Photos Change Your Eating Habits? Many Say No.
- Is your wine tainted with carcinogenic arsenic
- Carcinogens in 80 percent of your food?
- BREAKING: Maine Launches Bill to Label GMOs NOW!
- Mobile phones should be classified as a carcinogen
- Vitamin D prevents colorectal cancer
- Psyllium fiber lowers cholesterol
- Eating fish lowers dementia risk - review finds
- Stillbirth may increase women's long term risk for depression
- Polyphenols help inflammatory bowel disease
- High protein intake linked to high IGF-I
- Resveratrol helps type 2 diabetes mellitus
Saturday Feb 28, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Scientists at Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine in Czech Republic conducted an animal model study and found that ...
- Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds
- Weight Loss Success: Lessons Learned from Studies of Successful Losers
- Study confirms efficacy of Hoodia gordonii as weight loss supplement
- Dietary fat affects outcome of breast cancer
Contact: Jeremy Moorejeremy.firstname.lastname@example.orgAmerican Association for Cancer Research@aacr Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence PHILADELPHIA — Higher levels of total cholesterol and ...
- Cooking with spices/herbs prevents toxic chemicals in cooked meat
- New ADHD Study, More on Thyroid Study & Latest Victories - fluoridealert.org
- Pesticides in food
- New study reveals toxicity of fluoride - hypothyroidism
MARCH 11, 2015 We have exciting news! On Tuesday, Newsweek published a second well-written article on fluoridation, this time highlighting the new study linking fluoridation to ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy recipes: Celery Root and Parsnip Soup
- Health Recipes: Chipotle Black Bean and Rice Burger
- Healthy Recipes: Chickpea and Butternut Squash Fritters with Field Greens
- Healing Cuisines Challenge: The Future of Food & Health
Beans and Greens Burritos Go green this St. Patrick’s Day by adding cancer-fighting collard greens to your lunchtime wrap. Leafy greens, like collards, ...
- New Food/Beverage - ‘Drink HoneyWaterTM, Save the Bees’
- Blue Bell Ice Cream Recalls 3 oz. Institutional/Food Service Ice Cream Cups – Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla (Tab Lid) – Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Frozen Spinach Recalled
NEWS RELEASE For Immediate Release, March 30, 2015 Contact: Mary Coppola email@example.com NFL Hall of Famer Mike Ditka to Deliver Wednesday Keynote Address at United Fresh 2015 General ...
- Gene Giants Kick OCA Off SXSW Food Panel - Newsletter 030615 from Organic Consumers Association
- DEADLINE Tonight: Please vote for OCA! - Organic Consumers Association
- USDA Records Reveal Staffing Shortages Undermining Food Safety
- DEADLINE MARCH 3: Tell President Obama to Ban Bee-Killing Pesticides
ESSAY OF THE WEEK The Dark Side of Nitrogen When was the last time you thought about nitrogen?That’s what we thought. Yet with every bite you take—of ...
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
The chemical used for fluoridation is not a natural mineral. Fluorosilicic acid used for fluoridation across this country is an unstable poisonous hazardous waste chemical ...