Tuesday Aug 23, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating too much dairy products and red meat may increase risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, according to a new study
Saturday Aug 13 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study led by Researchers at University of Delaware in Newark, Delaware suggests that fruit consumption can help prevent
Thursday Aug 11, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- If your suffer kidney injury and or high salt induced hypertension, what can you eat to protect your kidney ...
Lycopene and beta-carotene induce cell-cycle arrest and apoptosis in human breast cancer cell lines NF Gloria, N Soares, C Brand, FL Oliveira… - Anticancer …, 2014 - ar.iiarjournals.org Lycopene from ...
Tuesday Aug 2, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- People who eat too much animal protein can increase risk of death from all causes, particularly from cardiovascular disease, ...
A new study released in Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine suggests that eating Ziziphus Jujube, which is also called Chinese date or Korean date, often can ...
- Red meat, dairy products linked to non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Intravenous vitamin C cures Zika virus infection quickly
- FDA to accept public comments on endocrine-disrupting phthalates in food until Sept. 16.
- Burger King: Say NO to GE Apples
- National Honey Bee Day - 3 steps to save bees
- EWG's first-ever back to school box!
- Food & Water Watch Denounces Approval of ChemChina-Syngenta Mega-Merger
- We hear you - newsletter 082216 from Organic Consumers Association
- Dietary folate lowers gastric cancer
- High methionine diet promotes cancer growth
- Ketogenic diet inhibits metastatic cancer
- Video: Fluoridation Debate Reveals Fluoride Lowers IQ by 7 points
- Alkalizer suppresses cancer growth
- Televised Fluoridation Debate & Our Shirt Sale Ends at Midnight
- Foods and blood pressure
- Dietary factors and cancer
- Omega 3 fatty acids fight breast cancer
- High salt, high sugar diet easy to induce hypertension
Saturday Aug 13, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating too much of a food containing high levels of acrylamide may increase risk for postmenopausal endometrial cancer and ...
- Hot beverages like hot coffee, hot tea now classified as possible carcinogens
- NAFLD linked to intake of meat/fish, fried foods, spicy foods, tea
- Dietary fiber cuts breast cancer risk
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
Sunday Aug 14, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Amygdalin, a cyanogenic glycoside found in rosaceous plant seeds like apricot, peach, apple, cherry, and plum may be enlisted ...
- Trans fat intake linked to epithelial ovarian cancer
- Endocrine-Disrupting "Food-Additive"?!?
- Aluminum boosts Alzheimer's disease risk
- More than 18 million Americans drink lead-tainted water
By Martha Rosenberg Sixty percent of Americans now take prescription drugs—more than ever before. This not only creates unprecedented problems for municipalities whose water filtration systems were developed ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Summer Fruit Salad with Creamy Orange Dressing
- Healthy Recipes: Green Tea Cooler With Fresh Mint
- Healthy Recipes: No-Bake Watermelon Cake
- Healthy Recipes: Fresh Corn Pancakes with Lime Drizzle
Developed by Sonja Goedkoop Ready in just 10 minutes, these vegetarian wraps are packed with fiber-rich chickpeas, fresh Boston lettuce and creamy avocado. Opting for meatless ...
- Senator Thom Tillis to Speak at United Fresh Washington Conference
- Food News: Annie B’s Handmade Caramels, Apple Kit, And Caramel Baking Block
- New Food: Gluten-free Organic Superseed Crunch from Absolutely Gluten Free
- Tea Board of India Partners with World Tea Coffee Expo Mumbai
ANNIE B’S Fall Caramel Flavors Are Back: Pumpkin Spice, Apple and Maple *** Enjoy The Cozy Comforts Of Fall With Annie B’s Handmade Caramels, Apple Kits, And ...
- Catch the Rock Against the TPP Tour in Portland and Seattle!
- Help Stop Mandatory Fluoridation for Nearly 5 Million People
- What Would Gandhi Do? newsletter 080516 from Organic Consumer Association
- Not so fast, DARK Act from Center for Food Safety
ESSAY OF THE WEEK 'Food of the Sea' Remember that scene in Forrest Gump? Where the leading character, played by Tom Hanks, and his buddy, Bubba, rattle off the ...
- 6 of the Most Dangerous Ways to Try and Lose Weight
- 5 Disturbing Facts Big Food Doesn't Want You to Know
- 5 Ways to Make Diet Resolutions Doable Any Time of Year
- This will be a disaster for consumers
ESSAY OF THE WEEK Beyond Frankenfoods Here’s your mid-summer culinary directive from Congress and the White House: Shut up and eat your Frankenfoods. Don’t worry about mutant genes, ...