Friday April 18, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study published in the April 2014 issue of The American Journal of Pathology suggests that eating Spirulina a
Vegetarian and vegan diets lower the risk of heart disease, according to a study published in Public Health Nutrition. Researchers tracked the dietary habits of 592
An Pan and Frank B Hu states in the journal Future Medicine: "In summary, there is convincing evidence that higher red meat consumption is related to ...
Wednesday March 5, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study published March 4 in Cell Metabolism suggests that eating a high protein diet such as Atkins’s ...
Vegetarian diets support a healthy blood pressure, according to a review published in JAMA Internal Medicine. Researchers identified 39 studies which analyzed the dietary choices ...
Sunday Feb 09, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study in Diabetologia suggests that yogurt consumption can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus. The study ...
- Journal Article Calls for End of Fluoridation & FAN Conference
- "Paleo" Diet Leads to Worsening Cholesterol
- Genes Elevate Existing Risk Associated with Processed Meat and Cancer
- What Kind of Fish Is That?
- High sexual activity linked to high prostate cancer risk - study
- Weight loss supplement synephrine does not increase blood pressure
- Dietary supplements enlisted to fight obesity
- Vitamin D may indeed prevent breast cancer?
- Selenium, vitamin E supplements and prostate cancer risk
- Monsanto Loses GMO Labeling Battle in Vermont - newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
- Dietary fiber lowers death risk in myocardial infarction survivors
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus risk lower in those eating fruit, vegetables
- Thiamine helps diabetes mellitus type 2
- L-arginine helps weight loss
- Fructose linked to increased fat synthesis - study
- Dental x-ray linked to brain tumors, thyroid cancer
- Animal Protein May Lead to Diabetes
- Diabetes Rates Increasing
- Are You Eating These Foods Full of Estrogen?
- L-Arginine helps type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Organic Veterans Join Farm Policy Research Group
- Copper Assoiciated with Alzheimer's Disease
- Saturated fat intake may raise breast cancer risk
- Glucosamine helps logevity
- Beans Benefit Heart Health
- Is Milk as Good for You as Its Marketing Says?
Tuesday April 15, 2014 (Foodconsumer.org) -- A new study led by Qianyi Wang from Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, Massachusetts suggest that eating ...
- Added sugar linked to cardiovascular disease death
- Even Modest Amounts of Meat Increase Risk for Diabetes
- Study examines probiotic use in preventing gastrointestinal disorders in infants (PR)
- Melatonin may slow tumor growth in certain breast cancers (PR)
Women who eat diets high in fat and saturated fat increase their risk of developing breast cancer, according to a study published by the National ...
- Big Food might get its wish
- Send in the (Pro-GMO) Clowns - newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
- FDA Decision to Expand Food Irradiation Masks Weak Import Inspections
- Unlabeled GMO Salmon? Groups Call on FDA to Rein In Industry Claims
Russia Rejects GMOs, Will Grow Organic Food Instead - newsletter from Institute for Responsible Technology
Russia Rejects GMOs, Will Grow Organic Food Instead Both Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and the nation’s agriculture minister have released official statements that Russia shall remain ...
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
- Boosts Disruptive Hormone by 1000% in 5 Days - Avoid This Eating Mistake
By Marcia Wood April 3, 2014 Some of today's popular baked goods might tomorrow contain a butter-like extract, derived from rice bran oil, as a partial replacement for margarine, butter ...
- Signature Martin Miller's Gin cocktail recipes
- Healthy Recipes: Brussels Sprout Slaw with Cranberries and Walnuts
- Healthy Recipes: ANZAC Cookies
- Curried Mustard Greens Are an Indian Adventure
April 22, 2014 | Issue 500 March Madness Runner-Up Roasted Vegetable Lasagna Don’t fret, lasagna lovers. Our runner-up recipe was just as delicious as our winner. It boasts ...
- Georgia Firm Recalls Chicken Breast Tenders Products
- Whole Foods Recalls Mini Butter Croissants
- Price Chopper Brand Tuscan White Bean Hummus Recalled
- Salami Type Products Recalled
News Release Missouri Firm Recalls Hot Dog Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens Class I Recall024-2014 Health Risk: HighApr 20, 2014 Congressional and Public Affairs Felicia Thompson (202) 720-9113 WASHINGTON, April ...
- Sow Non-GMO Seeds in the Rainforest
- Tell the EPA: Stop letting companies replace BPA with other toxic chemicals
- Farm, Ranch and Consumer Groups Applaud Federal Appeals Court COOL Ruling (PR)
- Fluorides Under Fire
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEWednesday, April 9, 2014 Albuquerque Memorial Calls For Statewide and National Labeling of GMOs Albuquerque, New Mexico — This week, City Councilman Isaac Benton, District 2, ...
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
- Are You Eating These Unsavory Ingredients? Part Two
- Are You Eating These Unsavory Ingredients? Part One
- Are You Eating These Cruel Products? Part 2
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASETuesday, March 11, 2013 Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock Washington, D.C.— The practice of giving low ...