Saturday Sep 20, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- S. Chen at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China and colleagues published a review in Nutrition suggests that onion, scientifically
Wednesday Sep 17, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new Italian study suggests that carotenoids, crocins, found high in saffron (Crocus sativus L.), and crocetin esters, which
Saturday Sep 13, 2014 (Foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that eating ginger often or taking a ginger supplement may help prevent Alzheimer's disease. ...
Monday Sep 8, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Hoggard et al. at University of Aberdeen in Bucksburn, Aberdeen, UK conducted a study and found a bilberry extract ...
Wednesday Sep 3, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - Regularly eating breakfast particularly high fiber cereals may help prevent type 2 diabetes mellitus in children, according to a ...
Saturday Aug 30, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - A study suggests that eating Rice koji can prevent obesity or induce weight loss and reduce risk of developing ...
- MedDiet, DASH slow cognitive decline
- Advanced glycation end products linked to chronic inflammation
- L-Leucine supplements help Pompe disease
- Pomegranate extract fights diabetes mellitus, Alzheimer's disease
- Probiotics fight functional constipation
- Calcium supplements may cut death risk in type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Stop Monsanto's new GE crops
- High serum iron linked to high cancer risk
- NucleVitalQ10 Complex maintains antioxidant system
- Cornucopia: USDA Maintains Pattern of Corporate Appointments
- New Executive Actions to Combat Antibiotic Resistance and Protect Public Health
- Drug Information Update - FDA approves Trulicity to treat type 2 diabetes
- Mushroom supplement fights melanoma
- CDC Recommendation: Use of PCV13 and PPSV23 in adults 65 and older
- Cook Organic Not the Planet - Newsletter 091914 from Organic Consumers Association
- 11 Surprising Factors That Mess With Your Memory
- Lack of Sleep May Lead to Brain Shrinkage
- Selenium supplement helps Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Food Allergies Linked to Farm Antibiotics
- Drug News: FDA approves Movantik for opioid-induced constipation
- Seeds of Doubt Conference with Jeffrey Smith in Colorado October 11, 2014
- PR: NYC Nursing Home Gold Crest Care Center Offers Crucial Stroke Recovery Tips
- Vitamin C, green tea help arsenic poisoning
- Probiotics prevent diseases
- Ginger extracts improve high fructose induced renal injury
- Vitamin E intake critical during 'the first 1,000 days'
Editor's note: This is an excellent review on gurmar, an herb commonly used to treat diabetes mellitus, arthritis, diuretic, anemia, osteoporosis, high cholesterol, cardiopathy, asthma, constipation, infections, and obesity....
- Some weight loss supplements commonly used in 2012
- N-3 helps weight loss
- How to prevent cardiovascular disease - WHO
- Weight Associated with Cancer Risk
A Letter to Editor recently published in The American Journal of Gastroenterology reveals an outbreak of severe hepatitis linked to weight loss supplement called OxyELITE Pro. ...
- Silicon dioxide nanoparticles can damage multiple organs
- Is This Why So Many People Seem to Be Gluten Intolerant Today?
- OREGON: GMO Education Tour with Jeffrey Smith!
- Ergot alkaloids can stunt fetal growth
Sunday Sep 14, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The potential neurotoxicity of silica (also known as silicon dioxide) nanoparticles or its effect on the risk of Alzheimer's ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Back to School Ideas and Easy Family Dinners
- Healthy Recipes: Red Chard with Shallots
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals
- Healthy Recipes: Granola Fruit Squares
Sept. 19, 2014 Even Without Kids, Couples Eat Frequent Family Meals Study represents first comprehensive look at adult-only family meal patterns COLUMBUS, Ohio – Couples and other adult ...
- An Alert on Uneviscerated Dried Roach (Vobla)
- GanedenBC30 Probiotic Receives Regulatory Approval in Mexico
- Food News: ‘tude™ JUICE LAUNCHES seasonal ‘HONEY CRISP’ APPLE
- Taylor Farms Pacific, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Roma Tomatoes Due to Potential Salmonella Contamination
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For interview and review requests contact: Rodney Fife Cedar Fort Publicist (801) 489-4084 PR@Cedarfort.com For sponsorships and sales opportunities contact: Cedar Fort Sales Team (801) 489-4084 Nwrep@Cedarfort.com Wife of a Miami Dolphin ...
- The DARK Truth - Letter from Organic Consumers Association
- Three victories - News from fluoridealert.org
- Safe Pesticides? No Such Thing. - 09.13.14 Newsletter from Organic Consumers Asssociation
- Senate Chooses Corporate Interests Over People
Dear XXX, “Dr. Hyman, how can I live a healthier life?” It’s the number-one question I get from my patients, and my answer is always the same: EWG’s ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...