Saturday Aug 30, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - A study suggests that eating Rice koji can prevent obesity or induce weight loss and reduce risk of developing
Friday Aug 29, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - A new study showed that children who consumed high amounts of sugar sweetened beverages from age 10 and 13
Editor's note: Consumer Reports has reviewed FDA data on mercury in fish and found evidence suggesting that pregnant women should not eat any tuna. Concerned readers may send their comments to FDA following a link at the end of this document....
Monday Aug 18 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A case report published recently in Global Advances in Health and Medicine suggests that Ginkgo biloba along with multivitamin-multimineral ...
Friday Aug 15, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Scientists in South Korea and United States reported in the Journal of Nutrition that women eating instant noodles or ...
Cell phone radiation at 900 MHz affects the expression of Nrf2 protein, induce oxidative injury leading to abnormal morphology of liver cells, according to a ...
- Forskolin/rolipram supplements prevent obesity or weight again
- Some weight loss supplements commonly used in 2012
- Coenzyme Q10 helps heart failure too
- Yacon root extract may help type 1 diabetes mellitus
- N-3 helps weight loss
- Are the two FDA-approved weight loss drugs safe?
- Innate - the first GMO potato goes to market next year
- Goodbye monarchs? - News from The Center for Food Safety
- Make Swimming Healthier & Safer: Model Aquatic Health Code 1st Edition Released Today _ CDC
- Whitewash Reviews: Part 2, Australia - News from FluorideAlert.org
- Million Hearts e-Update: July/August 2014 - CDC News
- FDA Takes Steps to Strengthen Program to Assess the Safety of Chemicals in Foods, Other Products
- Psoriasis Treatments Are Getting More Personalized
- Transcript: Traveling with Prescription Medications - from FDA
- Medical evolution will affect you, but how? EWG News
- Just. Plain. Wrong. - Newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
- Whitewash Reviews: Part 1, New Zealand - News from FluorideAlert.org
- Comment: The linoleic acid hazard
- FDA Updates for Health Professionals - 08-27-14
- Herbal supplement helps osteoarthritis
- What to eat to improve insulin resistance
- 4 Tips for a Healthy and Stress-Free Lunchbox
- Amino acids/protein supplements may help IBS
- Supplements for Multiple sclerosis
- Potential natural neuroprotective compounds for concussion
- Palmitate may lead to circadian dysregulation
Japanese scientists suggest that drinking lemon juice or eating lemon and walking daily can effectively lower blood pressure in middle-aged women. In the trial, 101 ...
- Weight Associated with Cancer Risk
- Egg eaters at higher risk for ovarian cancer
- Type 2 diabetics should cut calorie intake
- What to eat to improve your fertility?
The following is a short summary of recommendations for preventing cardiovascular diseases published on the website of World Health Organization (WHO). It should be considered ...
- Fluoridation Outlawed In Israel - newsletter from fluoridationalert.org
- Can bovine leukemia virus cause cancer in humans?
- Plastic chemicals make humans more feminine
- Allergies to a Legume Called Lupin: What You Need to Know
Canadian researchers analyzed 156 composites prepared from 936 samples of canned tuna sold in Canada in 2006 for total mercury. Each composite represented a single ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Grilled Pizza with Grilled Vegetables
- Healthy Recipes: Sweet and Sour Beets and Beet Greens
- World Beer Festival Coming to Durham
- Healthy Recipes: Chilled Fruit Soup
Contact: Alice Bender, (202) 328-7744 How To Enjoy the Perfect Pear By Dana Jacobi for the American Institute for Cancer Research Fragrant with perfume, the best pear I ever ...
- Supplement News: POWER HOUR MAX makes you a better man
- Bodybuilding News: Another potent fat burner that body builders can use
- Dole recalls some spinach due to possible contamination by walnuts
- Book News: Wellness Activist Melanie Young Announces "Fearless Fabulous You!" - New Book and Radio Show
PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition Limited Recall Due to Metal Fragments Contact:Consumer:1-800-305-5206 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - August 31, 2014 - At PEDIGREE®, we care about all dogs and their ...
- FAN’s 5th Citizens Conference on Fluoride - News from fluoridealert.org
- Can a Dietary Supplement Treat a Concussion? No!
- Should People Watch the Animals They Eat Slaughtered?
- What's Holding Back the Organic Revolution? - Newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
Dear XXX, Today, I was going to write to ask for your help in ending the use of animals in emergency medicine training at SUNY Upstate ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...