Monday Aug 18 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A case report published recently in Global Advances in Health and Medicine suggests that Ginkgo biloba along with multivitamin-multimineral
Friday Aug 15, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Scientists in South Korea and United States reported in the Journal of Nutrition that women eating instant noodles or
Cell phone radiation at 900 MHz affects the expression of Nrf2 protein, induce oxidative injury leading to abnormal morphology of liver cells, according to a ...
Wednesday Aug 13, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Chinese researchers have found that taking anthocyanins as dietary supplements along with trastuzumab treatment can help boost the therapeutic ...
Tuesday Aug 12, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Chinese scientists published a study in Clinical Nutrition suggesting that eating too many eggs can increase ovarian cancer in ...
Fruits and Veggies Reduce Death Risk Fruit and vegetables reduced the risk of dying over an observation period ranging from 4.6 to 26 years, according to ...
- Bacillus Coagulans help irritable bowel syndrome
- Vitamin C supplements protect sperm in males with diabetes mellitus
- Phaleria macrocarpa extract boosts testosterone in males
- Common antibiotic boosts heart death risk
- Probiotics help irritable bowel syndrome, constipation
- Weight Associated with Cancer Risk
- Antibacterial soap exposes health workers to high triclosan levels
- What not to eat if you suffer irritable bowel syndrome
- Probiotics may prevent type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Soy isoflavones may prevent viral infections
- Practice smart sun - Newsletter from EWG
- Corporate Lobbyists/Influence Peddlers Eroding Organic Standards - Newsletter from The Cornucopia Institute
- Nutraceutical fights human papillomavirus, herpes infections
- Dietary fiber: What you need to know
- Hypnotics boost stroke and death risk
- Taiwanese herb may help arthritis
- Antioxidants may help fight RA
- Fluoridation Outlawed In Israel - newsletter from fluoridationalert.org
- The dangers of high meat diet
- Sea buckthorn oil helps vaginal atrophy in postmenopausal women
- A Victory 10 Years in the Making - Newsletter from Center for Food Safety
- What to eat or not eat to lower breast cancer risk
- Vitamin C supplement protects the liver
- Caffeine supplements may help weight loss
- Want live longer? Take beta-hydroxybutyrate!
- Pequi oil treatment reduces toxicity of cancer chemotherapy
E.J. Johnson at Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. reports in Nutrition Review that lutein and zeaxanthin are important not only for eye vision but ...
- What to eat to improve your fertility?
- Vitamin D helps diabetes mellitus
- Vitamin D prevents breast cancer
- Weight loss may reverse basal-like breast cancer ***
Tuesday Aug 12, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The problem with type 2 diabetes mellitus is insulin insensitivity or insulin resistance. That is, type 2 diabetes mellitus ...
- Plastic chemicals make humans more feminine
- Allergies to a Legume Called Lupin: What You Need to Know
- Nanoparticles: Panacea or Pandora’s Box?
- Have a Question? Get an Answer - Fluoridation
Points to ponder Bovine leukemia virus (BLV), a deltaretrovirus, can cause B-cell leukemia/lymphoma in cattle, which is found in up to 5% cattle. In the United ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Crisp Oven-Fried Chicken
- Healthy Recipes: Cool Cauliflower Salad
- New Half-Hour Series Food Forward TV Premieres September 2014 on PBS
- Healthy Recipes: Herbed Chickpea Wraps with Grapes and Walnuts
August 19, 2014 | Issue 518 Cancer-Fighting Fruit Chilled Fruit Soup This cool blended soup of melon, apples, grapes and strawberries captures the fresh flavors of summer and ...
- Book news: How to Cook with Fire
- Book News: Attention Chocolate Lovers
- Book news: The No-Stress Holiday Organizer: An All-in-One Guide to Planning and Recording Your Holidays
- Sunfood Recalls Organic Carob Powder Because Of Possible Health Risk
Recall -- Firm Press Release FDA posts press releases and other notices of recalls and market withdrawals from the firms involved as a service to consumers, ...
- Last Day to Get the Best Deal
- USDA Clips Wings of Misleading Organic Marketers
- FDA warns consumers about fraudulent Ebola treatment products
- Food & Water Watch Again Raises Questions with USDA Regarding Australian Meat Imports
Big Biotech, the chilling combo of genetic engineering, Big Chem, seed giants and Big Ag, is forging ahead in its hopes of dominating global agriculture ...
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
- Are You Eating These Unsavory Ingredients? Part Two
Story at-a-glance − An industry-funded study claims that diet soda drinkers lose weight faster than those who don’t drink ANY soda at all The study comes on ...