Friday Jan 30, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Green tea extract may be used as a dietary supplement to treat obesity or help weight loss, according to
Friday Jan 09, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Consumption of red meat and dairy products have been linked to increased risk for various types of cancer. It
DONATE You may be getting an extra side dish with your Thanksgiving turkey that you didn’t bargain for: a risky drug called ractopamine.Ractopamine is a growth enhancing ...
Wednesday Nov 6, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a high fat diet, to be exact, a diet with high coconut oil, can delay premature aging and ...
Friday Oct 24, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a lot of soy products such as soybean, soybean curd or tufo, allium vegetables like onion and garlic, ...
Monday Oct 19, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The Western diet has been linked to a higher risk of colorectal cancer. A new study in American Journal ...
- Mapping Ireland's Fluoridation Victories - newsletter from Fluoridealert.org
- FDA okays Vyvanse for treatment of binge-eating disorder
- United States enters consent decree prohibiting illegal distribution of Luvena Prebiotic products
- Infrared-Based Peeling of Tomatoes
- A New 'Gem' of a Pear Released by ARS, Cooperators
- Livestock show animal health focus of recent Texas A&M AgriLife workshop
- Environmental Medicine Training Course with Jeffrey Smith on GMOs
- No "Fast Track" for Bad Trade - letter from Center for Food Safety
- Green tea fights obesity
- Americans Crave Balance But Are Unable To Achieve It Consistently (PR)
- Pesticides on Your Food? Not to Worry - Newsletter 012915 from Organic Consumers Association
- Approval changes to the Kaletra (lopinavir/ritonavir)
- FDA Updates for Health Professionals - 012915
- Farm Bureau Case Challenging EPA's Right to Share Factory Farm Data Dismissed
- Pancreatic Cancer: Targeted Treatments Hold Promise
- Baltimore City Council Unanimously Passes Resolution Calling for End to Overuse of Antibiotics on Factory Farms
- FDA approves first generic esomeprazole
- USDA Food Safety Tips for Areas Affected by Severe Weather
- This Bandwagon Can't be Stopped - from fluoridealert.org
- Documentary “Shots in the Dark” Delves into Catastrophic Vaccine Reactions
- Opioid painkillers widely prescribed among reproductive age women
- 75% of supermarket foods contain this: GMO
- Alpa-lipoic acid helps weight loss
- Fructans protect against colon cancer
- Western diet linked to endometrial cancer
- Propionate supplement reduces energy intake, prevents weight gain
Tuesday Jan 20, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study scheduled to be presented at the 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium suggests that taking vitamin D supplements may ...
- Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds
- Weight Loss Success: Lessons Learned from Studies of Successful Losers
- Study confirms efficacy of Hoodia gordonii as weight loss supplement
- Dietary fat affects outcome of breast cancer
Contact: Jeremy Moorejeremy.firstname.lastname@example.orgAmerican Association for Cancer Research@aacr Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence PHILADELPHIA — Higher levels of total cholesterol and ...
- Documentary, “Poison on the Platter”: GE Foods Are Spreading Across India
- The GM Contamination Register: a review of recorded contamination incidents associated with genetically modified organisms (GMOs), 1997–2013
- Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. -- the first sixteen years
- How Safe is Your Tap Water? Not Very, Judging From Fish!
Jan 15, 2015 Capt. Christopher R. Braden, MD, Director of the Division of Foodborne, Waterborne, and Environmental Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Each year, roughly ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Celery Root and Parsnip Soup
- Healthy Recipes: Chipotle Black Bean and Rice Burger
- Healthy Recipes: Breakfast Energy Drink
- 29 recipes from Dr. Mark Hyman, M.D.
From AICR.org Issue # 541 January 27, 2015 Super Spiced Cider Warm apple cider is the perfect winter comfort drink. This special version combines two potent spices, ginger ...
- Florida Firm Recalls Cooked Pork Products
- Pennsylvania Firm Recalls Pork Rib Products
- Minnesota Firm Recalls Pork Products Produced Without Benefit of Inspection
- Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanut Allergen
News Release Illinois Firm Recalls Chicken Products Produced Without Adequate Ready-To-Eat HACCP Plan and a Listeria Monocytogenes Program Class I Recall014-2015 Health Risk: HighJan 17, 2015 Distribution List PDF En ...
- NY State to Expand Fluoridation Ignoring Own Evidence of Harm & Ineffectiveness
- Dallas Needs Your Help
- Action needed: 16,451 short for GMO Labeling Petition to Obama
- Federal judge approves consent decree with California dietary supplement maker
JANUARY 21, 2014 This Sunday is the 70th anniversary of water fluoridation. We anticipate the American Dental Association, along with the rest of the pro-fluoridation lobby, will ...
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
Visit the Mercola Video Library Story at-a-glance+ By Dr. Mercola There are many reasons to switch to grass-fed beef.1 For example, I've discussed thenutritional differences between organic pastured beef2 and that ...