Editor's note: Consumer Reports has reviewed FDA data on mercury in fish and found evidence suggesting that pregnant women should not eat any tuna. Concerned readers may send their comments to FDA following a link at the end of this document.
Monday Aug 18 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A case report published recently in Global Advances in Health and Medicine suggests that Ginkgo biloba along with multivitamin-multimineral
Friday Aug 15, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Scientists in South Korea and United States reported in the Journal of Nutrition that women eating instant noodles or ...
Cell phone radiation at 900 MHz affects the expression of Nrf2 protein, induce oxidative injury leading to abnormal morphology of liver cells, according to a ...
Wednesday Aug 13, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Chinese researchers have found that taking anthocyanins as dietary supplements along with trastuzumab treatment can help boost the therapeutic ...
Tuesday Aug 12, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Chinese scientists published a study in Clinical Nutrition suggesting that eating too many eggs can increase ovarian cancer in ...
- What to eat to improve insulin resistance
- 4 Tips for a Healthy and Stress-Free Lunchbox
- Victory at SUNY Upstate
- Lemon and walking fight high blood pressure
- Amino acids/protein supplements may help IBS
- WANTED: Consumers to Report Problems - FDA
- Supplements for Multiple sclerosis
- Back-to-School Vaccines: Know the Risks and Failures
- FAN’s 5th Citizens Conference on Fluoride - News from fluoridealert.org
- How to prevent cardiovascular disease - WHO
- Potential natural neuroprotective compounds for concussion
- Can a Dietary Supplement Treat a Concussion? No!
- Dirty deeds, dirty dozen - Nrews email from EWG
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus linked to bladder dysfunction
- Total mercury in canned tuna sold in Canada in 2006
- Should People Watch the Animals They Eat Slaughtered?
- Diabetes mellitus affects sperm quality
- Palmitate may lead to circadian dysregulation
- Dietary fiber reduces risk of premature death
- Eng symposium to explore innovative practices in cow-calf systems
- What's Holding Back the Organic Revolution? - Newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
- Just published! The 2014 Back-to-School Guide - Newsletter from CHEJ
- Traditional Chinese medicine helps IBS-D
- Diet low in FODMAPs help irritable bowel syndrome
- Vitamin C supplements protect sperm in males with diabetes mellitus
- Phaleria macrocarpa extract boosts testosterone in males
Thursday Aug 21, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new case-control study suggests that a person's diet has a lot to do with his risk for stomach ...
- Type 2 diabetics should cut calorie intake
- What to eat to improve your fertility?
- Vitamin D helps diabetes mellitus
- Vitamin D prevents breast cancer
Increased body weight boosts one’s risk for developing several types of cancer, according to a new study published in the Lancet. Researchers analyzed the medical records ...
- Can bovine leukemia virus cause cancer in humans?
- Plastic chemicals make humans more feminine
- Allergies to a Legume Called Lupin: What You Need to Know
- Nanoparticles: Panacea or Pandora’s Box?
AUGUST 18, 2014 Dear XXX: Just occasionally during the long sordid history of fluoridation an individual stands up against the bullying tactics of the arrogant promoters of ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- World Beer Festival Coming to Durham
- Healthy Recipes: Chilled Fruit Soup
- Healthy Recipes: Crisp Oven-Fried Chicken
- Healthy Recipes: Cool Cauliflower Salad
Contact: Alice Bender, (202) 328-7744 Sweet and Sour Beets and Beet Greens from the American Institute for Cancer Research Most everyone loves the combination of the wonderfully contradictory flavors ...
- Voluntary Recall Notice of Margaret Holmes 14.5 oz Turnip Greens and 14.5 oz Mixed Greens Due to Questionable Seals
- Book News: Going Beyond the Basics of Using Natural Yeast
- Bodybuilding supplement: Anadrol - Anadrolone elite series
- Book News: Simple and Healthy Ways to Feed Your Baby
News Release New Jersey Firm Recalls Breaded Chicken Product For Possible Listeria Contamination Class I Recall055-2014 Health Risk: HighAug 27, 2014 Congressional and Public AffairsFelicia Thompson (202) 720-9113 WASHINGTON, August 27, ...
- Corporate Lobbyists/Influence Peddlers Eroding Organic Standards - Newsletter from The Cornucopia Institute
- A Victory 10 Years in the Making - Newsletter from Center for Food Safety
- Do You Believe Any of This Biotech Marketing Spin?
- Last Day to Get the Best Deal
For Immediate Release Contact: Tammi DeVille Merrell, Right to Know Colorado, tel 720.467.0189, email@example.com Colorado GMO Labeling Initiative Makes November Ballot Backers of the Right to Know Colorado initiative to label ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...