Monday May 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study in PLoS ONE suggests that drinking two or cups of coffee a day may help prevent
Saturday May 23, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new animal study published in the medical journal Cell suggests that a chemical compound called celastrol isolated from
Thursday May 7, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study recently released in the FASEB Journal suggests that eating too much inflammatory foods can increase risk of ...
Monday May 4, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study most recently released in the journal Circulation suggests that reducing intake of unhealthy foods may lower the ...
Monday April 20, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Although pre-conceptional caffeine consumption was not associated with an increased risk of spontaneous abortion, also known as miscarriage or ...
Wed. April 15, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study in Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews suggests taking omega-3 fatty acids may not reduce the risk of ...
- Coffee may help prevent erectile dysfunction
- Take Action! China and the GMO Tipping Point
- Celastrol may be the most potent anti-obesity agent
- Latest USDA Scandal: Organic Program Dismisses Legal Complaints Targeting Factory Farms — Without Investigating
- Jeffrey Smith at the Real Truth about Health Conference May 22 - 31, 2015
- Fluoridegate: More revelations
- In study, skipping meals is linked to abdominal weight gain
- Pollinator Task Force Misses Chance to Protect Bees from Toxic Pesticides Statement of Food & Water Watch Executive Director Wenonah Hauter
- Corporate Trade Agenda Attacks Americans’ Right to Know
- Internal Document Reveals USDA To Launch Non-GMO Certification as Part of “USDA Process Verified" Program
- Newsletter 051415 from Organic Consumers Association - If you don't take any other action this week, please take one of these
- What is USDA Hiding About Its Privatized Poultry Inspection Service?
- Over 300 Groups Urge Congress to Label GMOs
- Urgent action needed re: asbestos
- Eating organic foods lowers pesticide exposure
- Do Detox Therapies Work? Yes, According to Some Studies
- Early exposure to high fructose causes cardiac damage - study
- Fish Oil, Your Best Supplement
Monday May 4, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that taking vitamin C supplements may protect against Alzheimer's disease as the most commonly used ...
- Diabetes and Chronic Pain Banished After Drinking This for 28 Days
- Garlic prevents gastric cancer
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence
- Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds
Sunday April 12, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Impaired renal function has been associated with cognitive impairment. A new study in Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders has ...
- New EWG report: Poisoned Legacy
- Unhygienic Egg Production Behind Devastating Bird Flu in US
- Listeria: What you need to know
- Toxic Weed Killer Glyphosate Found in Breast Milk, Infant Formula
WHO Findings on Glyphosate’s Carcinogenicity Should Be Enough To Halt Colombia’s Controversial U.S.-Backed Coca-Spraying Program
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 5, 2015 WHO Findings on Glyphosate’s Carcinogenicity Should Be Enough To Halt Colombia’s Controversial U.S.-Backed Coca-Spraying Program Washington, D.C.—Today, the Washington Office on Latin ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Oatmeal with Fresh Fruit
- Healthy Recipes: South of the Border Beans and Rice
- Healthy Recipes: Springtime Asparagus with Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- Healthy recipes: Salad in a Jar with Lentils and Feta Cheese
Memorial Day is right around the corner. This year, ditch the red and processed meat and serve up a summer seafood dish. Scallops are rich ...
- ZIP-PAK® NAMED 2014 SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR BY TYSON FOODS
- Pregnant Women Get New Access To Top-Rated Prenatal Vitamins
- SP Wholesale Meats Recalls Sausage Products Due To Misbranding and an Undeclared Allergen
- Book News - Mothers Day Book Ideas
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE New cookbook releases from Cedar Fort Publishing May cookbook titles: adventurous, unexpected palate-teasing treasure for every dietary inclination SPRINGVILLE, Utah (May ...
- Curtain Goes Up on Organics - newsletter 050715 from Organic Consumers Association
- On a factory farm near you
- 10 Things You Can Do to Rid the World of GMOs - newsletter 042915 from Organic Consumers Association
- Get ready for summer with world-class dutch oven cookbooks
MAY 7, 2015 Latest Fluoride-Free Victories Clarksburg, West Virginia—Water Board members voted 2-1 last week to end fluoridation due to the growing number of studies showing ...
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
Dear Editor: Publishing today's article “Unhygienic Egg Production Behind Bird Flu in the U.S.” is unworthy of your readers due to the many untrue statements. http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite /Safety/biological/bird_flu_in_us ...