GMO Alert: long-term toxicity of a Roundup herbicide and a Roundup-tolerant genetically modified maize
Editor's comment: Forward this article to as many friends of yours as possible.
Contact: Meng Zhaoeic@nrren.org86-138-049-98773Neural Regeneration Research Ginkgo biloba enhances neurogenesis and improves recovery following a stroke in mice Led by Dr. Zahoor A. Shah, Dr. Shadia E. Nada
Wednesday July 23, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study recently published in Journal of Nutrition suggests that drinking tea can help weight loss or prevent ...
Wednesday July 23, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eicosanoyl-5-hydroxytryptamide (EHT), a minor ingredient of coffee which has nothing to do with caffeine, may protect against Alzheimer's disease, ...
Tuesday July 22, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A case report (1) suggests that taking a high dose of green tea extract, which is commonly used by ...
Tuesday Monday July 22, 2014(foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that bitter gourd extract can promote wound healing. Momordica charantia (MC) or bitter melon is ...
- Anti-diabetic Activity of Ayurveda Herbs – A Review
- Commentary: Conflicts of interests, confidentiality and censorship in health risk assessment: the example of an herbicide and a GMO
- Increased coffee intake linked to reduced diabetes mellitus risk
- Zinc oxide nanoparticles may help diabetes mellitus
- Diabetes mellitus linked to head and neck cancer, and other cancers
- Providing Quality Family Planning Services - A CDC report
- Meat Plant Previously Passing USDA Audits Now Implicated in Chinese Food Safety Scandal
- Sexually transmitted infections linked to prostate cancer
- Safe Minimum Cooking Temperatures - Tips from USDA
- FDA Teams Up for Novel Campaign on Risks of Decorative Contact Lenses
- Monsanto Latte?
- Soy protein isolates versus whey protein isolates, which is better?
- Which iron supplement is better for iron deficiency anemia?
- Sexual enhancement ingredients may induce hallucination
- Hepatitis C virus antiviral therapy can cause paranoid psychosis, cognitive impairment
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry releases first set of data from National ALS Registry
- Heading for the showdown
- Whose Side Are They On? Newsletter 14/24/14 from Organic Consumers Association
- Chemicals in our bodies
- Melatonin reduces oxidative stress in traumatic brain
- Wireless at home could mean privacy-less
- Phytochemicals reduce skin injury caused by radiotherapy
- Alpha-tocopherol boosts high grade prostate cancer risk
- Sugar sweetened soda linked to seropositive rheumatoid arthritis
- Vitamin A, vitamin E fight rheumatoid arthritis
- Fish oil reduces cognitive decline, brain atrophy
Contact: Mary LeachMary_Leach@meei.harvard.eduMassachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Iodine may alleviate swelling in retinitis pigmentosa patients' retinas Findings online in JAMA Ophthalmology Boston – Cystoid macular edema (CME) is ...
- High Cholesterol Increases Risk of Breast Cancer
- New guidelines for Alzheimer's disease prevention
- Exercise-induced weight loss weakens bone strength
- Breaking news: Green coffee bean extract may help high blood pressure
Editor's note: Foodconsumer.org is not affiliated with bodyweight.com. The following is an ad. For all questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you want to place an ad like this? Contact us at email@example.com...
- Preventing foodborne illness, naturally -- with cinnamon
- Review Engineered Nanomaterials in Food: Implications for Food Safety and Consumer Health
- What's the Deal with Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)?
- Big Victory & U.S. Congressman Opposes Fluoridation
Monday July 21, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A recent review published in American Journal of Industrial Medicine has urged regulatory agencies worldwide to re-assess the carcinogenicity ...
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
- Boosts Disruptive Hormone by 1000% in 5 Days - Avoid This Eating Mistake
By Marcia Wood April 3, 2014 Some of today's popular baked goods might tomorrow contain a butter-like extract, derived from rice bran oil, as a partial replacement for margarine, butter ...
- Healthy Recipes: Caribbean Cabbage
- Healthy Recipes: Scottish Oat Crackers
- How Adults Use Menu Label Information in Restaurants, by State, 2012
- Healthy Recipes: Mustard Chicken with Summer Vegetables
From the AICR Test KitchenWeek of July 28, 2014Download 300 dpi photoContact: Alice Bender, (202) 328-7744 Green Peas and Red Potatoes with Fresh Dill from the American Institute ...
- FSIS Issues Public Health Alert for Processed Breaded Chicken Products Produced Without the Benefit of Inspection
- Lion Pavilion Issues Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Tasty Peach Slices
- Texas Firm Recalls Ready-To-Eat Products for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Earth Circle Organics Recalls Organic Carob Powder for Possible Salmonella Contamination
News Release Class I Recall 049-2014 Health Risk: High Jul 26, 2014 Congressional and Public Affairs Joan Lindenberger (202) 720-9113 WASHINGTON, July 26, 2014 – Puritan Foods Co., Inc., a Boston, ...
- Institute for Responsible Technology: New project alert
- Treat Your Pets Like Family
- In Last Ditch Effort to Stop Filthy Chicken Rule, Consumer Group Representatives Meet with the Office of Management and Budget
- Urgent: Take a stand against 2,4-D
JULY 23, 2014 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEContact: Will Fantle, 715-839-7731 Lack of Transparency Fuels Corruption Allegations in Organic Governance USDA Asked to Make Public All Nominations to National Organic Standards Board Industry Watchdog ...
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
- Are You Eating These Unsavory Ingredients? Part Two
- Are You Eating These Unsavory Ingredients? Part One
http://www.foodconsumer.org /newsite/Safety/chemical/ aspartame_can_be_a_potential_ carcinogen_0721140644.html You recently posted an article about work by the Italian Ramazzini Foundation calling for the urgent consideration of aspartame as a carcinogen. ...